NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

but they can't get rid of Ganon! or the triforce! that would kill the Zelda series! come on! don't you people care?! what's the point in EVER playing another Zelda game again after TP if they're going to kill it after this cuz this is the " last normal zelda title." they must think fans want change after 20 years, but damn, maybe a little, BUT NOT THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!! NOT TAKING AWAY WHAT MAKES THE ZELDA GAMES!!!! the very essence of Zelda games is the triforce, if they take that away. THEYRE DOOMED ALREADY then there's Ganon, if they take away Link's arch enemy WHICH DOESNT NEED CHANGING! IT NEVER GETS OLD TO DUEL GANON! then theyre FUCKED! im sorry u guys but this makes me fucking mad as helllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow calm down dude :D

Did oot have the tri force, did lttp?, did the oracles have ganon (well yes but you needed both to go against him), did adventures of link has zelda (well maybe I'm stil not sure who the girl was...), the point is a little change is ok to keep it fresh.

Wow calm down dude :D

Did oot have the tri force, did lttp?, did the oracles have ganon (well yes but you needed both to go against him), did adventures of link has zelda (well maybe I'm stil not sure who the girl was...), the point is a little change is ok to keep it fresh.

Sooooooo you're saying you honestly don't care if we never see Ganon or the triforce in any Zelda game ever again....?

Majora's Mask showed that you can have a great Zelda game without Ganon or the triforce. Hell, even Zelda was only in the game during a flashback!

Stop over-reacting and be patient.

you guys are missing the point! yes the games that didn't include the triforce or Ganon were fun, but they were to hold us over for a REAL Zelda game. NOW we'll only have these stupid side quest games and NEVER another REAL Zelda game and I say FUCK THAT and FUCK YOU NINTENDO! thanks for the good times! now theyre fucking over!

you guys are missing the point! yes the games that didn't include the triforce or Ganon were fun, but they were to hold us over for a REAL Zelda game. NOW we'll only have these stupid side quest games and NEVER another REAL Zelda game and I say FUCK THAT and FUCK YOU NINTENDO! thanks for the good times! now theyre fucking over!

Of course, you are not totally over-reacting in any way at all..right?

If there is no Ganon or no Zelda or no triforce for future Zelda games, you have just as much a chance of them games being as good as Ocarina of Time or A Link to the Past. There is no set criteria for a Zelda game to be good, and every Zelda game has a unique feature. If Nintendo, for whatever reason, decide to change the formula for future zelda games, then they are doing it to give gamers something a little different. Do you want EVERY zelda game to feature the same end boss or same triforce shard hunting quest?

Stop getting yourself worked up.

Of course, you are not totally over-reacting in any way at all..right?

If there is no Ganon or no Zelda or no triforce for future Zelda games, you have just as much a chance of them games being as good as Ocarina of Time or A Link to the Past. There is no set criteria for a Zelda game to be good, and every Zelda game has a unique feature. If Nintendo, for whatever reason, decide to change the formula for future zelda games, then they are doing it to give gamers something a little different. Do you want EVERY zelda game to feature the same end boss or same triforce shard hunting quest?

Stop getting yourself worked up.

No but I don't want them to end it completely. I don't want them to never again include ganon or the triforce! and actually i would like the same boss in every Zelda game. I love to fight Ganon and see how he's made a comeback! I say FUCK VATTI! doesnt ANYONE agree with me????!

That TSA interview looks like horseshit, I've seen that guy around the Gamefaqs boards and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pulled this. There's no way Aonuma would be so indepth and there's certainly no way he'd make references to stuff like 'Mr. Fils Aime said last month' or what his colleague said in a US magazine, I seriously doubt he pays attention to any of these details since I don't even know if he can speak English. Other than that, most of it just sounds like rubbish, to a point where I've stopped reading it, because I'm convinced it's fake. 'I hope we get to speak face to face at E3?' please. Actually, I could respond exactly the same way to almost any other comment in the interview, it's so blatantly not real it isn't funny, it's nothing like any other interview he's conducted in the past and it's definitely not what he'd say.

That TSA interview looks like horseshit, I've seen that guy around the Gamefaqs boards and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pulled this. There's no way Aonuma would be so indepth and there's certainly no way he'd make references to stuff like 'Mr. Fils Aime said last month' or what his colleague said in a US magazine, I seriously doubt he pays attention to any of these details since I don't even know if he can speak English. Other than that, most of it just sounds like rubbish, to a point where I've stopped reading it, because I'm convinced it's fake. 'I hope we get to speak face to face at E3?' please. Actually, I could respond exactly the same way to almost any other comment in the interview, it's so blatantly not real it isn't funny, it's nothing like any other interview he's conducted in the past and it's definitely not what he'd say.

I agree and hope to God that's true! cuz if it is true, Zelda is done for :(

I still think its fake they wouldnt get rid of ganon like that anyway.

EDIT-Fixed typo

I hope...but if this is true about the whole Ganon thing and the triforce we should go on strike and start a group called the " we want Ganon and the triforce back! campaign" lol

ganon and the triforce will never go away, u will get games that wont feature them, but alas they are the centre of the story, as ganon and the triforce are very biblical symbols in the zelda universe. so dont worry,

Well I'd welcome change, change isn't necessarily a bad thing!

I think the Triforce, Zelda and Ganondorf do give an epic feel to the series however!

Maybe if the Triforce is sealed away and cannot be attained yet it's power lives on in the land... this way the forces of courage, power and wisdom still exist in someone yet the quest isn't to stop someone from actually getting the Triforce but for an alterior reason.

I wouldn't mind if Ganondorf was to actually be dead (as of the Wind Waker... it was a nice way for Ganondorf to go)... if this is too much then maybe his evil spirit could live on and corrupt others (I dunno, but I'd say you can't always be fighting Ganondorf!)

No more Zelda... descendants, I'd say, is a decent enough way to take it, yet I'd like mention of Zelda to be given in the games, in historical scriptures and the sort, reknown for her wisdom and love of Hyrule.

Zeldafan2020, I never minded your posts before, it was good to see passion for the game but this is a little much, haha, anyhoo, still, I do know what you mean!

Well I'd welcome change, change isn't necessarily a bad thing!

I think the Triforce, Zelda and Ganondorf do give an epic feel to the series however!

Maybe if the Triforce is sealed away and cannot be attained yet it's power lives on in the land... this way the forces of courage, power and wisdom still exist in someone yet the quest isn't to stop someone from actually getting the Triforce but for an alterior reason.

I wouldn't mind if Ganondorf was to actually be dead (as of the Wind Waker... it was a nice way for Ganondorf to go)... if this is too much then maybe his evil spirit could live on and corrupt others (I dunno, but I'd say you can't always be fighting Ganondorf!)

No more Zelda... descendants, I'd say, is a decent enough way to take it, yet I'd like mention of Zelda to be given in the games, in historical scriptures and the sort, reknown for her wisdom and love of Hyrule.

Zeldafan2020, I never minded your posts before, it was good to see passion for the game but this is a little much, haha, anyhoo, still, I do know what you mean!

Thanks, but you're screwed up if you think this kind of change would be good. do you get what the hell youre saying? you want 1 for ganon to be dead. 2 for the triforce to not exist, but for it's power to still resonate so to speak. 3 you want the name Zelda to change and only be mentioned and basically we no longer have the desendents so basically we dont have Link, Ganon, Zelda, the triforce, hell,we don't even have Hyrule cuz some stupid ass " master mind" behind Zelda said " Hey let's make hyrule be flooded!" buncha dumb asses. so BASICALLY there is no Zelda, so THERE IS NO NINTENDO! nice knowing you nintendo and great memories, but you decided to go out with a bang and make yourself go bankrupt by what? well fucking up the Zelda series of course. WELL DONE BIG N! you're screwed! NINTENDO IS NOW OFFICIALLY DEAD* * = ( if info is true and not an april 1st prank)

Thanks, but you're screwed up if you think this kind of change would be good. do you get what the hell youre saying? you want 1 for ganon to be dead. 2 for the triforce to not exist, but for it's power to still resonate so to speak. 3 you want the name Zelda to change and only be mentioned and basically we no longer have the desendents so basically we dont have Link, Ganon, Zelda, the triforce, hell,we don't even have Hyrule cuz some stupid ass " master mind" behind Zelda said " Hey let's make hyrule be flooded!" buncha dumb asses. so BASICALLY there is no Zelda, so THERE IS NO NINTENDO! nice knowing you nintendo and great memories, but you decided to go out with a bang and make yourself go bankrupt by what? well fucking up the Zelda series of course. WELL DONE BIG N! you're screwed! NINTENDO IS NOW OFFICIALLY DEAD* * = ( if info is true and not an april 1st prank)

1. I don't want Ganon to be dead, I think he's the one of the best (if not the best) videogame enemy characters around!

2. I'm saying the Triforce WOULD exist, but that it isn't attainable because it's sealed away to prevent evil getting it's hands on it.

3. I said that IF the decide not to include Zelda then they SHOULD include her descendants to carry on her "legend" (legacy).

The reason why I say that I would welcome it is because you can only do so much without it feeling more of the same!

Otherwise it's not the end of the world! I have such faith in Nintendo that no matter if they kill off the characters and destroy the land of Hyrule, the game will still be absolutely amazing, a new part to the legend!

You're sounding a little dettached from reality the way you're going on about it!

1. I don't want Ganon to be dead, I think he's the one of the best (if not the best) videogame enemy characters around!

2. I'm saying the Triforce WOULD exist, but that it isn't attainable because it's sealed away to prevent evil getting it's hands on it.

3. I said that IF the decide not to include Zelda then they SHOULD include her descendants to carry on her "legend" (legacy).

The reason why I say that I would welcome it is because you can only do so much without it feeling more of the same!

Otherwise it's not the end of the world! I have such faith in Nintendo that no matter if they kill off the characters and destroy the land of Hyrule, the game will still be absolutely amazing, a new part to the legend!

You're sounding a little dettached from reality the way you're going on about it!

*cries* I just love the Zelda series so much and it's such a big part of my life, that I don't want it to change! I love it how it is! :( why? WHYYYY? OH WHY??? must they change such perfection! it DOESNT NEED TO BE CHANGED A DAMN BIT! I mean...gosh how can i put it? ok...changing Zelda in its current formis liiike...changing the sun to make darkness and the moon to make brightness. orrrr changing how we have different countries and calling the whole world one country called " the ULOTBP " ( The United Lands Of The Blue Planet) ok? see what I mean. I just don't want Nintendo to go in this direction...but with WW you already see what you were talking about, Zelda's desendent...Tetra really was Zelda! and they did have a new land but really still in the old Hyrule ( Hyrule's mountaintops) so WW was great cuz it added a lot of change to the series and yet remaining the classic epic Zelda series and not feeling like a side quest. it felt epic. so if they could keep that magic in future Zelda games set in a new Hyrule that would be great, but not if they decide to all together get rid of the " Link vs ganon and the triforce" cuz then what we be playing? some Link VS some character un known right now..just some new enemy they come up with to take the place of Ganon in which god only knows why the hell theyd want to do that! and what would his role be...if not to obtain the triforce and take over Hyrule then what?? I mean, even Vatti in MC was after some " light force" for god's sake. which I assume was the triforce. I'm just making a statement...where exactlly is nintendo trying to take the series? sounds to me like theyre trying to take it to the dumpster.

Your making it sound as if Ganon is gone forever

Uh well DUUUH! that's what I'm so up-set about here! he is! cuz Mr Aonuma said so! he said " Also I want to get rid of the whole Ganon VS Link Concept and the whole concept of the triforce." !

Uh well DUUUH! that's what I'm so up-set about here! he is! cuz Mr Aonuma said so! he said " Also I want to get rid of the whole Ganon VS Link Concept and the whole concept of the triforce." !
it's probably fake... 1st april does ring a tone there? don't go mad before a official announcement...

why would this SFA have a exclusive interview with aonuma in the first place? to give out this info before E3?... something smells.

April's fool, deffo... Like, the project lead for the next Zelda game talking to... Who was it again? Right, some hc zelda fan with a fanzine.

Rest easy, zeldafan2020... But if you still insist pushing this, I have no choice but to suspect you're making all this noice for a purpose. Maybe you're part of the scham... o_o

(Hookay, been playing Phoenix Wright a bit too much...! :)

Sooooooo you're saying you honestly don't care if we never see Ganon or the triforce in any Zelda game ever again....?

If you read the prevuis post you would have seen me write, that I would like ganon and the tri force to stay, but they don't have to be in every game, as I said there are some good zelda games with out them. I can't see them getitng rid of them as Zelda is all about the tri focre, which connects Link, Zelda and Ganon, getting rid of half of it deffeats the point. Nintendo never siad they would get rid or this or get rid of that, they just said the series would change.

It went through a big change from 2d to 3d, I'm sure the change will simply be more about controll and appearnce then charactors. Nintendo doesn't like to put the Zelda series in any particular order, this means that story wise the games will always be open to pick thymes and charactors from prevuis games. As someone said above it could include more open style of play, like elder scrolls games, or maybe even open ended story lines, depending on how the player wants to play the game.

Zeldafan ,read and read carefully,only gonna say this once.....

IT'S FAKE,THE WHOLE THING IS FAKE.

Ganon won't die and never will he's the main enemy in the series and if they got rid of Zelda then the series would change as we know it ,they can't change it to 'Legend of Link' and Zelda survives at the end of WW she doesn't

I just pulled a zeldafan with the caps:laughing:

Anyway your taking it far to serious

EDIT - Calmed the caps down a bit

Zeldafan ,read and read carefully,only gonna say this once.....

IT'S FAKE,THE WHOLE THING IS FAKE.

Ganon won't die and never will he's the main enemy in the series and if they got rid of Zelda then the series would change as we know it ,they can't change it to 'Legend of Link' and Zelda survives at the end of WW she doesn't

I just pulled a zeldafan with the caps:laughing:

Anyway your taking it far to serious

EDIT - Calmed the caps down a bit

what did you mean about the part where you said Zelda doesn't survive at the end of WW?

cuz she does...Tetra is Zelda. She sailed off side by side with Link. She did survive.

And also, sorry everyone for causing all the comotion. I understand now after re reading the article that MR A said " the concept of" not " get rid of" the concept. that means how the triforce and Ganon currently exist. They will just play different roles in future Zelda games and obviouslly the concept of how Link vs ganon would change thanks to the rev controller. it will be a lot more interactive. so sorry again everyone and wow half a hundred posts already! :D