N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3 nearly finished?

Retro_Link

Pffff... Zelda beaten by Halo 3?!
Honestly Twilight Princess is very much like Ocarina of Time with better graphics so it's quite hypocritical what you're saying here - especially considering NOTHING is known about it yet.

I really doubt you can see how far a game is in development by watching video - the parts they have finished might be polished and nice looking, but that doesn't mean they have finished a twenty hour game.

Honestly Twilight Princess is very much like Ocarina of Time with better graphics so it's quite hypocritical what you're saying here - especially considering NOTHING is known about it yet.

I really doubt you can see how far a game is in development by watching video - the parts they have finished might be polished and nice looking, but that doesn't mean they have finished a twenty hour game.

The exact same things can be said for Halo 3.

Halo 3 is something we know nothing about.

Halo 2 was very similar to Halo, heck some parts of the levels were similar to parts you had just seen, sometimes i thought i was going in circles.

So if Halo 2 is similar to Halo, what's to stop Halo 3 from being a very similar game.

Halo, i believe, is a very overrated series, i class Half-life 2/Counter Strike as the best FPS ever.

@ McMad: That's exactly what I meant - he criticises Halo 3 because he thinks it will be nothing new, while Twilight Princess (a game he does admire) really doesn't innovate the Zelda franchise either. That's hypocritical, especially considering nothing is known about it.

About Halo, I can't say. Never played it much.

BTW Why does every Metroid game now have Prime in the title now?

Anyway I can't wait to see this game. Prime & Echoes both totally rocked! Prime is one of my most favourite GameCube games. It's so amazing. I'm sure with the FHC the game can be made even better. I can't WAIT!

@ McMad: That's exactly what I meant - he criticises Halo 3 because he thinks it will be nothing new, while Twilight Princess (a game he does admire) really doesn't innovate the Zelda franchise either. That's hypocritical, especially considering nothing is known about it.

About Halo, I can't say. Never played it much.

I think the point is absolutly NOTHING has been shown at the new Halo. The only reason it got the top spot is because of its name. At least we have seen something of Zelda and it was playable last E3.

OH COME ON!

Why the hell is everybody whining about lock on? It's the one thing I hated the very very most about MP. It eliminates half the dificulty in combat situations, and it makes certain other movement more dificult. If it wasn't for the lock on, the multiplayer in MP2 would actually have been entertaining! As it is now, everyone's bashing the L-button before entering a room, to make sure that noone's in it. COMPLETELY ruins surprise attacks. It's just: run, bash L-button, and if it locks on to something (you don't even have to realise that it's there yourself), start bashing A and Y.

So you might understand, I VOTE NO FOR LOCK ON IN MP3!

Guest Stefkov

i concur, no lock would make the game better, i men i thought the controlelr was al aout presice aiming anyway, why need a lock on if you can control where a gun is going to point and shoot at?

however if they want to appeal to other gamers in this franchise, then they could add it in, but as an extra, new gamers might not be able to move as fast for them to shoot with the FHC like i described above, so pressing Z2 or soemthing on the analogue addon would lock on. but you can take it off for more experienced gamers.

Do you guys think MP3 will be wifi? Nintendo would be crazy not to make it wi-fi right?!? oOOooOO I hope they add in all the HUNTERS, and maybe some new ones too!!! Fook me, I can't wait for the confrence tomorrow! All jaws will drop for the mightly Wii!!! (teehee)