N-Europe

Settled In

Sixfold01

I just reached 50 posts in my last post! I can now say that I'm settled in to revo-europes forums. I feel comfy with all you other Nintendo loving fans, and I'm very glad I can be part of the community! I just thought I'd let that out, since I never really introduced myself... :yay:

Well, congrats and all, but don't create a thread every time your er.. title changes. I mean, I got 1000 posts really fast without spamming and I was happy because it meant I had a great time here, but I didn't create a thread over it. While we're on the subject, we could have customizable titles for 1000+ posts. Then again ppl would spam... Meh, anyway, always great to see new people here, so welcome!

Err, great. Im happy for you at all but people dont really notice that. Theres no "L337" and "n00b" culture on this forum. Ah well, to each their own.

Well, the extremly cool people have green names, then the cool people have blue names... Don't get me started on those black named freaks :heh:

Edit: Just realised that seems a little bit racist, I'm talking about the colour your username is in....

Guest Jordan

Admins, Mods and Staff are the best. As Moria said we have coloured names, hell yeah ;)

EDIT: Total Posts: 2,295 (9.53 posts per day)

I have way too much time on my hands.

Indeed...

*Grabs sniper and runs towards Stocka's house*

Well, the extremly cool people have green names, then the cool people have blue names... Don't get me started on those black named freaks :heh:

Oi, I'm a freak without a black-coloured name, watch you're treading, haggis muncher.

P.S. Who have green names?

-Edit- I'm a regular now, ooh!

While we fully embrace you unto our warm bosom Frankafus, its against the rules to create threads like this, as they do just turn into post count comparissons, and there is a reason they were removed.

But still, feel free to keep posting.