NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

who likes teh chicken ?

We have a local KFC. I'm not a fan of chicken though, so I prefer going to Pizza Hut. Yum!

chicken pizza from pizza hut is just heavenly, though :)

I really like chicken, but as I know the terrible conditions that a lot of livestock are forced to endure I try to be particular about the sources of the meats that I eat. In other words, no KFC or other fast-food for me.

Near me there's a fairly new fried chicken joint with the worst name ever: 'Favorite'. Not only can they not spell, but they couldn't even be bothered to make a simple pun, such as 'Flavourite'. It's not exactly rocket surgery.

Hahahaha, i used to work in Pizza Hut, and i'll have you know, we are very efficient at our restaurant! ahem! And yeh, the pizzas are pretty greasy, you should see the kitchen staff, theyre filthy, cool guys but, damn they need to wash their clothes every shift, which they blatantly dont.. not to put you off, pizza hut pizzas are great. I now work at Pizza Express though :p

As for chicken, i know what you mean Platty! Theres one here in manchester called Finger Licking Chicken, chicken burger from there hits the spot every time, its making me hungry just thinking about it. Though you do have to pay for BBQ sauce, whats the deal?!

I got hammered last night but suprisingly didnt go to get anything to eat, think was because i just needed a bed! Kebabs and Curries from these little take outs here are awesome too, medium chicken curry, with free naan for £3-£3.50, it kicks ass.

However, theres nothing worse than waking up in the morning with a hangover and smelling the remains of the night befores munching, curry and kebabs especially stink, chicken isnt so bad. Urgh. Worth it though!

Sign in to follow this