NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

who likes teh chicken ?

i do!

after the pub on a sunday night me and my friends (including oli1983uk) go to a cheap KFC rip off called PFC (perfect fried chicken)

there is nothing better than after many pints getting some food down you and this place is the best.

i have number 5 meal which consists of chips, 4 hot & spicey wings, a chicken fillet burger & a drink of your choice, i usually go for an orange fanta! all for just £3.99!

i love it, ive just come from the pub and had exactly that, yum yum's!!

who else like teh chicken ?

Quite often I get a meal deal from Boots which consists of a Chicken Fajita, Volvic Touch of Fruit (strawberry) and a bag of apple wedges all for ?2.99. If they havent got the Fajita I get a Sweet Chilli Chicken wrap.

So yes, I guess you could say I like teh cock...chicken.

________

Lynx

Edited by Johelian

i have a kfc skank off near me called 'AFC' (american fried chicken :blink: )

its not so good to be honest, not as good as KFC anyhow, but yeah chicken is great, chicken and stuffing sandwiches from tesco rule.

I like chicken as in Roast Chicken, or Chicken Tikka. However, im not a great fan of KFC. I don;t mind the Zinga Strips, but i dont like eating things off the bone.. :/

So yes, I guess you could say I like teh cock...chicken.

^__^

You're awesome.

Anyway, to the question, no. I'm a vegan. Wow that killed that one.

Having just recovered from E Coli poisoning... I'm really doubting whether to ever eat hot/fast food again. Just got through some of the most physically painful days.

Who am I kidding?

Chicken is so damn tasty. I'll join ya one night Steve. heh :D

PFC is great! we have been going there snice the place first opened! we get on well with the owner!

damn right! we are friends with the owners and often get freebies! been going there for like 5 years or so now! love it! and i love the man boobs!

and jobi all we have ever eaten together is Burger King in a train station, mainly at waterloo with teh Tim!! who cant believe that we get free sauces!

What, what!? That is not good news. Boobs? Oh crap...

That's due to hormone boosting to give the chickens bigger breasts, because everyone likes eating the breasts.

True.

Same with milk and such. Although this isn't true of everywhere of course, some places it's frowned upon, but the larger places, I'm sure they don't give a shit about the real quality.

and jobi all we have ever eaten together is Burger King in a train station, mainly at waterloo with teh Tim!! who cant believe that we get free sauces!

It's Joby ;)

And heh yeah... we've eaten Burger King at Waterloo and Leisceister Square as well... each time Tim packs his pockets full of sachets. Screaming like a little girl.

You not a chicken shish kebab man then? That's always good after some beerage.

sorry yes it is joby... ah i wonder if Timmah! has any sachets left :) yeah i like chicken shish kebab but after a sunday night session in the pub PFC is the best and the only place worth going in south east london!

^__^

You're awesome.

Anyway, to the question, no. I'm a vegan. Wow that killed that one.

As a veggie, I also prefer chickens not being decomposed in my guts.

I loves it. Chicken is yummtastic. Also: altgo, I took the test from your sig, I got this

mmrudfghw.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

Don't actually know what 'Bleach' is though.

I love chicken, but I can't stand fried chicken, it's just too greasy.

I particularly like that cold chicken slices you can get with stuffing in the middle, they make great sandwiches.

Perfect Fried Chicken? Sounds abit dodgy to me. Infact, i could make so many innuendos from this thread alone... that i just wouldn't to save you from myself...

*warning 5:15am random shit*

Sign in to follow this