NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gaijin von Snikbah

GameSpot streaming conferences free!!

gametrailers will also have a live sream....

box_e3_2k6_noletters.jpg

Tune into GT for the best coverage of E3 2006!

Coverage Starting May 9th

GameTrailers will provide the most comprehensive video coverage of E3 2006. With production facilities right at the show we’ll be working round the clock to bring you the latest videos, interviews, trailers and news right as they are announced. Like all of our content we will be bringing you this in depth coverage free of charge!

Highlights include:

* Our own GameTrailers Stage right on the show floor where we will be checking out all the new games from the PS3, Nintendo Revolution and Xbox 360.

* A FREE live broadcast of the Nintendo Press conference with a chat function for registered users!

* In-depth booth tours of every major game publisher.

* Exclusive Interviews from Game Designers and celebrities.

* Behind close doors with never seen before next gen games.

* Daily Roundtable wrap-ups with special guests.

* Special features like Booth Babes, New Gear and Top Trailers.

* See every trailer of every game within minutes of being released.

Get ready for E3 and remember to watch GT for the most timely and comprehensive coverage of the biggest show in gaming!

i removed the ign one from the list im not sure how that one got in there and updated with the 1up link, some of those sites actualy don't have e3 sections. empire i heard is doing torrent feeds as well as the free dvd.

there should be enought free sites this year to get video footage from.

a word of warning about souces for live streaming DO NOT us gccafe.com for the nintendo press confrence. butched me last year, quality was low and the bearly any sound.

nintendo if they are doing it themsevles should be up to scratch

Yes, thank god, i was worried i wouldn't find one, but will it get full?

But GT says 12:30 pm, i thought it was at 6:30pm GMT

if i want to see it on gamespot for free do I have to be a standard member?

Is the free Gamespot stream good and do i have to be a non-paying member to view?

Is the free Gamespot stream good and do i have to be a non-paying member to view?

Gamespot E3 Live are providing free 100k and 300k live streams for everyone, which will most likely be clogged up to the hilt with half the globe watching, and a free low-res download of the conference afterwards.

If you subscribe (for about £1.60 a month) you get 300k and 700k streams of the conference and high-res downloads of everything on offer, but to be honest I'm hard pressed to differentiate between 300k and 700k, even at fullscreen. 700k will probably be more stable I suppose.

Gamespot E3 Live are providing free 100k and 300k live streams for everyone, which will most likely be clogged up to the hilt with half the globe watching, and a free low-res download of the conference afterwards.

Gamespot or offical E3 is my dilemna. They'll both be clogged...

Gamespot or offical E3 is my dilemna. They'll both be clogged...

i might not watch it live yet becouse of that and it starts at 12:30 at night here. i might just search usenet in the morning for a good copy.

If it's possible I'll post the 700k stream link from Gamespot on the boards when the times comes. I dunno if it'll work but it'll be worth the try anyway!

If it's possible I'll post the 700k stream link from Gamespot on the boards when the times comes. I dunno if it'll work but it'll be worth the try anyway!

Will Gamepsot just be showing the first party conferences?

Sony tomorrow, Nintendo and Microsoft on Tuesday. I don't think other developers or publishers hold conferences...do they??

The sony one should be interesting for good laughs :p

But we'll see if they really imitated the wiimote and if graphics in-game are like those trailers (specially the killzone one).

I already signed up for Gamespot 2.95 $ is nothing.

If you subscribe (for about £1.60 a month) you get 300k and 700k streams of the conference and high-res downloads of everything on offer, but to be honest I'm hard pressed to differentiate between 300k and 700k, even at fullscreen. 700k will probably be more stable I suppose.

there is a MAJOR difference, i been a subscriber with GS for 2yrs now, i went from 300K to 700K and there was a massive boost in quality, how this yr they goner have full screen HD quality streams for e3 :bowdown::bouncy:

I already signed up for Gamespot 2.95 $ is nothing.

you won't regret it even if it is for just a month

So the sony one starts at 12 PM tommorow GMT?

no its 12AM GMT. Thats tomorrow night. (or tuesday morning really, but.....)

Dam! I've got college the next day, so I won't be able to watch it.

Oh well, Sony's confrences always bore me anyway.

So where does avaryone reckon i should go to watch it? I dont have an IGN or Gamespot sub, and was thinkin just head over to gamespot anyways. Would that be wise or would their servers be too unreliable for a non subscriber???

Where should i go folks? I dont wanna miss it, but i dnt have a sub so.....

So where does avaryone reckon i should go to watch it? I dont have an IGN or Gamespot sub, and was thinkin just head over to gamespot anyways. Would that be wise or would their servers be too unreliable for a non subscriber???

Where should i go folks? I dont wanna miss it, but i dnt have a sub so.....

maybe or just subscribe to GS for $2 (£1.50) for a month and get HD streams

Does anyone know if any of the sites offering free streaming will offer the same after e3 is finished (i.e. not live)? Or maybe to download a video of the conference?

I won't have access to the net for e3, I'm going on holidays :grin:/:mad:, so my only option is to watch the conference at the end of May. I'm thinking GameTrailers.com might offer it but not sure.

Anyone have any idea? And what's the story with e3 DVDs? Do they come free with magazines or what?

Does anyone know if any of the sites offering free streaming will offer the same after e3 is finished (i.e. not live)? Or maybe to download a video of the conference?

I won't have access to the net for e3, I'm going on holidays :grin:/:mad:, so my only option is to watch the conference at the end of May. I'm thinking GameTrailers.com might offer it but not sure.

Anyone have any idea? And what's the story with e3 DVDs? Do they come free with magazines or what?

check out http://uk.gamespot.com/e3/e3live.html

or take a look at this

th_untitled.jpg

Sign in to follow this