NEurope

Just started it like a couple of hours ago... Simply beautiful. Words can't discribe just how wonderful it is to play.

I want! :(

Worth getting a import PS2 for? :hehe:

( i would if i won a import PS2 for say £20 quid, lol) :laughing:

Well if you can wait till Feb, it's out in Europe then. It's such a great game though. Lovely in everyway possible.

Here's hoping for a PS3 sequel! :D

fuck.. this game is awesome.. and I just spend.. almost 1 minute finding this thread... i my opinion it surpasses TP.. cough... but.. issun is really starting to get om my nerves.. whoever inventede the "comic sidekick" should be painfully put to death¨.. Issun is right up there with Navi

Still got this to play through, but really want to finish Zelda before I start on another game like this.

Ah i'm currently playing through this and it is awesome, I agree it is better than TP. I have been playing for about 30 hours and i've just entered the snowy place in the north.

I've played 11 hours worth of this game and I love it. Superb. Will play more today.

I'm really enjoying this. I've played about 8 hours now. Has anyone noticed how similar it is to Twilight Princess in little ways? Some examples - The wolf, the way the barriers pop up when you fight enemies (as the wolf in TP), the first dungeon being in the forest, the evil black stuff that takes over the world like the twilight on TP.

But, it's also so original, don't get me wrong. A bloody wonderful game. Has anyone looked at the map? It's actually set in japan!

Question - Do any real japanese cities appear in the game? Thanks.

Well we will never know which one was started first. From news dates and such, Okami was known earlier and came out earlier, but there is one thing that is certain, they both rock to hell.

clocked 20 hours so far on this, but I have been playing it less and less......only due to other commitments though.....need to play more!!

I've still not played this at all. Had it about a month now. I really wanted to finish Zelda before I play it, but I'm currently lost in a dungeon and I'm going to have to follow a guide just to get back to knowing what the hell I was doing.

I've still not played this at all. Had it about a month now. I really wanted to finish Zelda before I play it, but I'm currently lost in a dungeon and I'm going to have to follow a guide just to get back to knowing what the hell I was doing.

I hate when that happens.....you either get stuck or you just don't end up playing a game for ages and when you get back to it, you totally forget what to and where you have to go.

I hate when that happens.....you either get stuck or you just don't end up playing a game for ages and when you get back to it, you totally forget what to and where you have to go.

Yeah, exactly so now I've got to get a guide, find the place I remember last, and then follow it along until I get to the last bit I actually did.

Just played an hour of it.......completed that boss in the Emperor's stomach....was awesome!!!

21 hours and 21 mins so far.

I've bought this recently and played it for a good few hours and have enjoyed it so far. Probably become one of my favourite PS2 games if it stays as good as it is so far.

24 hours into the game so far.....brilliant. There's so many sidequests as well which is awesome.....trying to get as much praise as possible.

I love this game. Definately up their with the best games i've ever played. I'm No-where near the end, i think i must have at least 15 hours left even more.., but like Zelda, i don't want it to end EVER...so i'll probably take my time even more and complete it sometime in the summer.

Well i completed Zelda and have now got back to this!

AND it's getting even more like Zelda! yeah! Another great epic adventur game to finish! LOVE IT! :yay:

I got this on it's release week, and for some reason i just don't play it. There's nothing not to love, the graphics, sound and gameplay are amazing, yet i just don't seem to want to play it. I think i'm going to force myself to, because i'm sure i'll love it given enough time. Too many games to play...

I love the game to bits now just looking for those hidden beads or whatever they heck they are. Surely you must get something great from them.