Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda Wii Official Thread

Tellyn

I ddn't see this anywhere so I thought I'd start one. What do you think the storyline will be like, and how the revolutionary controls will be implemented? Personally I'd like a nice sequel to OOT and MM, where Link actually finds his lost friend.

I ddn't see this anywhere so I thought I'd start one. What do you think the storyline will be like, and how the revolutionary controls will be implemented? Personally I'd like a nice sequel to OOT and MM, where Link actually finds his lost friend.

Wasn't the "Lost friend" epona?

What I'd like for Zelda would be a realistic style. I think it would be kewl if the main enemy would be the Gerudos:

cosplay_Elena_Gerudo1.jpg

Gerudo01%20Elena%20Ganondorf

Or perhaps the Gerudos would be allies...

Link rode Epona while trying to find his lost friend in MM, then Epona was stolen by Skull Kid. A flying ship would be good, so would Gerudos seeing as Ganon is one of them. What I'd like to see is the main focus of the game (previously being an ocarina, shrinking hat, Wind Waker, and soon to be an hourglass) being controlled with the FHC. I'm sure it will but it's hard to think of what it could be. The Lyre of Legends?

After Zelda: TP I would like to see another cel-shaded Zelda again. I really like both design styles equally so Nintendo should just alternate between them.

Couldn't agree more. You should pick up Zelda Wii and then Zelda DS which is Cel-shaded. :grin:

I want to see dialogue options (not necessarily voice acting, well at least not for Link) so that it really feels like you're in a world with other people rather than people who only ever say one thing (or where any changes are so obviously scripted) maybe a cool AI companion for Link who you can link (eheheh) up with to perform cool combat moves.. who is optionally and at any point in the game playable as a second co-op character (hardly a deal breaker for me as i know Zelda games are supposed to be single player experiences but still would be fun nonetheless) more choices of different weapon (this would purely be aesthetic.. i'm not trying to change it into an rpg but some more rpg elements would enhance the experience IMHO)

I'd either like a sequel to Majoras Mask, or a prequel to Ocarina of Time set during the War.

I think Link should start the game with a horse but as your quest evolves and you have to travel to other lands; Link should travel around on the back of a flying animal such as a giant Owl, Eagle or small Dragon.

It would be incredible to swoop over land and ocean, and fly through the clouds, all to beatuiful sun-set/stormy/calm skies.

If it's set during the War before Ocarina of Time there could be battles being fought that you fly over.

There could be Ruto flying through the skies to interact with and take part in races etc...

Later in the game there could be air based enemies such as other bird enemies, or enemies on the back of birds/dragons.

The game should have Twilight Princess visuals to tie it in with the OOT/MM story.

wasnt Twilight Princess the "end of the legend of zelda we know"? meaning like a new start or something?

I heard that somewhere and sorry no link but im wondering if anyone else did because wouldnt that make prequels out of the question or am i thinking the wrong way about this?

I'm sorry to spoil the fun but I am going to lock this thread.

Basically because we know nothing about the game yet other than that it is in development, and if it is shown/announced/revealed at this E3 or any other time there will without doubt be a thread quickly made like "Zelda: Reflection of a Hero REVEALED!!11!!" and all they hype will be in there.

Twilight Princess isn't even out yet, and we're discussing the next one? I don't really think that's necessary, TP is kinda like a Zelda for the Revol...sorry Wii too as it will use the controller in some ways.

So for now lets just wait patiently, enjoy Twilight Princess and then once news of a new Zelda is revealed we can start making threads about it :smile:

[locked]