NEurope
elitemario

Take a look at these Revolution pictures!!!

lines.jpg

This is the last one i'll post... i quess these should be in the forum for creative work...

Ofcause its CGI... i made em... I havent had time to put some texture on... Nintendo logo, letters on the buttons ect. but i was fun to make anyway...

Thank you :)

Thank you :) maybe I will... I'v just got a huge pile of schoolwork to do in the next couple of weeks, so I dont think I'll be making so much more in that time :)

theres just one thing that ive just noticed missing. they might be hard to do but i dont know but the four lights at the bottom of the controler are missing.

but still they look cool

Hey, they're really good. I like the second one in the OP best.

Those are pretty sweet and #2 is now my desktop background.

Although I wish it was more 1280x1024 friendly, it's awesome. Great work.

I could put some textures on the controllers and try to do them, and the consol, in so of the other colors... lime green ect.

Textures on the controller would be good at least, it's not really needed on the console cause you don't notice it much. It'd be awesome if you did though.

The models are pretty acurate so it could be great to get it 100% photorealistic... with letters on the buttons ect.

Those pics are really bright. I need to put on a pair of sun glasses.

Thier we go sun glasses are now on. Thats what I call eye candy.

You are very talented eliteMario.

Can you make a brighter version of that last one (the black one)?

My monitor is crap, and it treats all colors darker than a certain level of darkness as black. Thus, that picture is entirely black for me apart from the blue line.

(I just saw how awesome it is now on a computer at my school.)

Anyway, if you could brighten that up a bit, that'd be sweet.

No prob... And thansk to all you guy who compliment my work...

I often make images too bright or too dark, because my monitor is very good at contrasts... I have made the "Lots of Revolutions on shelves" picture a bit brighter and at 1280x1024, wallpaper freindly :)

revolution_wallpaper_1280x1024.jpg

wow these are so cool! maybe when the 3rd secret is revealed you will have to add something else *zip*

Haha, my monitor is ridiculously terrible. I can still barely, BARELY make out a few of those Revolutions around the blue light. Thanks for the effort though.