N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/719745/Official_XBox_360_VGA_AV_Cable/Product.html

There not, and any 3rd party cables ve ahd have been shit so i stick with my £13 posted.

For £3 you mase well go official, the Cables spot on.

awesome- quick question though first, i can use the cable to play 360 through my pc oui? but how about the sound-is it optical only or does it go though the VGA or what?

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wire splits in two, one with a VGA end the other with S-video and the Svideo also has a headphone jack converter so its sweet.

cool-so i stick one end into my PC speaker and the other into my laptop and it should be cool?

if so its mine dude!

It turned into mindless posting yonks ago, Whens the Pro Evo 6 Demo gonna be out!!!!

i resent that-i love this thread and its a hell of a lot better than the PS3 or PSP one.

yay PDZ tonight! anyone wanna join in?

Never played Lumines, Bioshock looks to be another FPS and im not big on the Genre, Mass Effect I wasnt a fan of Jade Empire or KOTOR. Assasins Creed...possibly.

My passion for gaming is fading and its going to take something very special for it to be rekindled. * Awaits the Wii and Zelda *

I'm going exactly the same way mate. Don't know why I have a 360 tbh. I never play it and there is nothing on it that interests me at the moment. I enjoyed Kameo despite it frustrating the hell out of me, and PGR3 was really good, but I couldn't be arsed to get many silver medals, let alone fully complete it.

Other than that? I've played Oblivion once, Dead Rising twice, Burnout and DOA have barely been touched for weeks and weeks now, and I wont even say anything about PDZ.

I wont sell the console because I'm sure I'll want something for it evetually, but this is a very boring spell right now. I've had more fun with Brain Training and Tetris recently.

Guest Stefkov
I wont sell the console because I'm sure I'll want something for it evetually, but this is a very boring spell right now. I've had more fun with Brain Training and Tetris recently.

Tetris is awesome, i still need to get to 999 lines.

anyway, Freakin' Blue dragon video and Lost/Last Odyssey video are eating up my electricity. My 360 has been on since 5ish getting those 2 vids. Its 30%ish done on the second one now.

might go on blazing angels in a bit, get the last 3 achievement. And i keep saying that!!!!

Tetris is awesome, i still need to get to 999 lines.

anyway, Freakin' Blue dragon video and Lost/Last Odyssey video are eating up my electricity. My 360 has been on since 5ish getting those 2 vids. Its 30%ish done on the second one now.

might go on blazing angels in a bit, get the last 3 achievement. And i keep saying that!!!!

OMG talk about a shit connection-saying that, it might explain why our table tennis matches were so laggy and weird!

Guest Stefkov
OMG talk about a shit connection-saying that, it might explain why our table tennis matches were so laggy and weird!

possiblii, however most of the other things i have downloaded have been reasonably alright, like the Lego star wars demo, assasins creed video etc. maybe just tonight its struggling, that usualy happens on my pc aswell.

Is there anything good coming out on 360 any time soon?

Anyone got any info on Alan Wake? The game sounds really interesting, but I've not really got much of a clue about it other than its sounds like it has a pretty decent story.

What kind of game is it? Is it very story drien like something like Shenmue, or is it action based? When is this scheduled for release aswell? I could find some of these things out, but meh, I'm tired. And you lot need to talk me into keeping my 360! Especially you Takeo...

No, you could have a job in a supermarket at weekdays and work a couple shifts down the pub.

I needed money now, i didnt have time to look for jobs and wait to get paid etc, and if you took the time to read my previous posts i dont play games that much anymore.

I needed money now, i didnt have time to look for jobs and wait to get paid etc, and if you took the time to read my previous posts i dont play games that much anymore.

Well you should I haven't had time to lately but most games appeal just don't have the money - but i don't waste my money on footy tickets, clubbing, or pubbing