N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Fact is, out of all of thoses titles you listed there is only Halo 3, Blue Dragon and Trusty Bell that are really must have titles for me. GoW, Fable 2 and Viva Pinata no doubt I would pick up but the rest dont even interest me in the slightest.

:shock:

BIOSHOCK! LUMINES LIVE! MASS EFFECT! ASSASINS CREED!

Please dont say your taste receptors are on the frits again . . .

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock:

BIOSHOCK! LUMINES LIVE! MASS EFFECT! ASSASINS CREED!

Please dont say your taste receptors are on the frits again . . .

Never played Lumines, Bioshock looks to be another FPS and im not big on the Genre, Mass Effect I wasnt a fan of Jade Empire or KOTOR. Assasins Creed...possibly.

My passion for gaming is fading and its going to take something very special for it to be rekindled. * Awaits the Wii and Zelda *

Never played Lumines, Bioshock looks to be another FPS and im not big on the Genre, Mass Effect I wasnt a fan of Jade Empire or KOTOR. Assasins Creed...possibly.

My passion for gaming is fading and its going to take something very special for it to be rekindled. * Awaits the Wii and Zelda *

your telling me-how can a sane person call Bioshock just another FPS . . .

i hope you get better soon dude-hopefully by the time GoW comes out so we can have that fourway i mentioned ;)

your telling me-how can a sane person call Bioshock just another FPS . . .

i hope you get better soon dude-hopefully by the time GoW comes out so we can have that fourway i mentioned ;)

It happens now and then to me, I probably wont sell it but the thought will always be there in my head. Now when you say a fourway.....

It happens now and then to me, I probably wont sell it but the thought will always be there in my head. Now when you say a fourway.....

;)

you did it before i suppose-i hope these periods of lack of gamingness becom more infrequent, seems like just yesterday you went cold turkey due to your points obsession.

Speaking of points GRAW has just got another 5 Achievements put on it

Explorer (Multiplayer) - Win 5 Team or Solo matches on each original MP map with at least 5 different gamertags in the room.

Victor (Multiplayer) - Win a public player match in all original game types with at least 5 different gamertags in the room.

Team Player (Multiplayer) - Win 30 co-op matches with at least 6 gamertags in the room.

Assassin (Multiplayer) - Find and kill an opponent who has the Assassin Achievement.

Crack Shot (Multiplayer) - Kill 10 players with gunshots and at least 5 gamertags in the room without reloading or dying.

Also Splinter Cell Achievements are up:

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/splintercellda/

got a problem:

just recieved my 12 month sub and 1000 points from play.com BUT inside is the code for 12 months of xbox live but NO 1000 free points...where are they is there a code i havent seen..where is the code for the 1000 points?

please help i want texas holdum

got a problem:

just recieved my 12 month sub and 1000 points from play.com BUT inside is the code for 12 months of xbox live but NO 1000 free points...where are they is there a code i havent seen..where is the code for the 1000 points?

please help i want texas holdum

If you can't find it just get on to play and get them to send you out another.

Assassin (Multiplayer) - Find and kill an opponent who has the Assassin Achievement.
I like the idea behind that. If anyone here does manage to get that, post about it here so I can shoot you in the face for a delicious 15 gamerpoints.

again *rolls eyes*

this is aimed at all you people bitching and whining about the 360-thinking that you might get rid of it.

WHATS THE BLOODY POINT!!! theres loads of good games coming out in the next 6 months and late into next year, Halo 3, GoW, Viva Pinata, Halo Wars, Castle Crashers, Lumines Live, Bioshock, Crackdown, GTA 4, Forza 2, PGR4, Fable 2, Guitar Hero 360, Half Life 2 (+ episode 1+2 and portal), Mass Effect, Too Human, Trusty Bell, Lost Odysee, BLue Dragon, Call of Duty 3, PES 6, FIFA 07, Alan Wake, Assasins Creed, and many more!

now unless your very hard on money and have to sell your 360 theres no reason to sell now, unlike with the PSP, your just going to get a 360 again in less than a year and lose money probably, and then have to hunt down the games you enjoyed and all the accesories you already have etc as well as losing progress in games and stuff.

so it may seem sensible and a good way of saving money at the moment but its totally nonsensicle and slightly idiotic to sell your 360 now just as the games everyone has been waiting for a year for start coming out.

grrrrr-thats my little rant over, so people read it and do what you want-just dont forget about all the fucking amazing looking games you wont get to play if you do sell up.

*i need some toast!*

Some people do other things than just play games.

just rung them and they said that they havent recieved the points (from microsoft) to send out to people yet and theres a backlog of people awaiting them. I should receive by the end of the week thou :)

They really should have told people that when sending out the Live cards.

Guest Stefkov
But no one has the assassin achievement at the moment... :heh:

How would you actually get eh achievemtn in the first place? Will some official 360 developer or someone get it, then they play online. Then its likea big game of cyber bulldog or something?

Could someone post some inks of this Gears of War peopel are on about...:D

seriously i havnt seen much on this game, could someoen please do.

i was reading a mag in WHSmith today, and theres a cheat on Blazing Angels. God mode.....omg, why didnt i know htis. now i can get the last 2 medals and finish my FIRST retail game !!!:D:D

ALL YOU NEED

bask in the prettyness of the twisted dark gorey story that shall be gracing my 360 in a couple months time :D

LMAO i love KEEEERAZY KEN - he's such a nana!

ZUNE TO USE 360 M$ POINTS

defo paving the way for games on Zune that can be used, via Live Anywhere, to build up your gamer score!

oooooh yes!

can anyone think of some other uses for this live anywhere/zune love in?

Guest Stefkov
Get back under your rock.

...ok.....:sad::weep:

apart from me being a hermit from now on......Gears of War = :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :bouncy: :shock:

to elaborate on that....:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :horse: :horse: :shock: :shock:

I literally went to a field and beat a horse down in excitement.