NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I tought the NFS demo sucked. But I'll give it another go..

never liked NFS, always thought it to be the chav-iest game ever made-i've tried playing NFS:U and NFS:U2 but never thought it was a good game.

i'll stick with burnout methinks.

Yeah, I like Burnout better. Never liked NFS.

By the way Takeo you've spelt Manchester wrong.

to make game characters look like yourself? Ill be hardly showing my face.

Also to play the eyetoy like games which are coming out! Take some pictures, make one into my gamerpic and use (like you said) the camera to take a pic of yourself and use it in Rainbow Six AND probably Perfect Dark Zero because i'm pretty sure they will do a update so you can use your face in that game.

The main reason i bought it was to get the 12 month GOLD subscrition and the two free games. The subscrition costs £40 on it's own, so a extra £15 to get the camera is a very good deal!

That answered your question Caris?

Also to play the eyetoy like games which are coming out! Take some pictures, make one into my gamerpic and use (like you said) the camera to take a pic of yourself and use it in Rainbow Six AND probably Perfect Dark Zero because i'm pretty sure they will do a update so you can use your face in that game.

The main reason i bought it was to get the 12 month GOLD subscrition and the two free games. The subscrition costs £40 on it's own, so a extra £15 to get the camera is a very good deal!

That answered your question Caris?

Yawn.

i gave the smackdown demo another try yesterday and quite like it now i found the crowd area, climbed the scaffholding, did a pedigree through a table and more this time which i didnt before.

Will prob buy it now

i gave the smackdown demo another try yesterday and quite like it now i found the crowd area, climbed the scaffholding, did a pedigree through a table and more this time which i didnt before.

Will prob buy it now

I couldnt get into it, I may give it another go before its release. I bought Doom last night and Im well pleased with it. It brought back alot of good memories.

Is anyone else worried about the lack of date for Viva Pinata? Its supposed to be out in NOV but a date hasnt been announced or anything.

Is anyone else worried about the lack of date for Viva Pinata? Its supposed to be out in NOV but a date hasnt been announced or anything.

I thought it was meant to be December, but no, not worried. There's far too many good games out before the end of the year to worry about one.

Yawn.

I feel exactly the same-way!

Hero-Of-Time! Nah, Viva Pinata is still on track for end-of November, beginning of December. It's one of Microsofts big xmas games, so i doubt it will be delayed. Seems really interesting to me, the graphical style is great as well.

i ave 830 points on test drive now only the multiplayer and 5000 mile thing to do.

Prob leave it now and play ghost recon :)

gamerpoints is a good way to get people still playing on the game i feel

Yeah Viva Pinata warrents a purchase from me, looks great. I'm gonn have an expensive christmas this year methinks. I might ask for Gears Of War for Christmas.

When is it out? 17th November?

Yeah Viva Pinata warrents a purchase from me, looks great. I'm gonn have an expensive christmas this year methinks. I might ask for Gears Of War for Christmas.

When is it out? 17th November?

Gears Of War is 17/11/06 (like Beermonkey correctly said :) )

Viva Pinata hasn't got a official date but i reckon it's 24/11/06 or 1/12/06!

Where are all these good games for xmas only looks like a couple to me- SvR07 and Viva pinata.

I have a few qustions will crackdown be out here before xmas? will psu be out here before xmas? Can anyone remember silicon knights saying Too Human would be out before xmas and just found out won't be out here until the new year.

EDIT: Just found out that Forza Motorsport 2 has gone the way of Too Human

Where are all these good games for xmas only looks like a couple to me- SvR07 and Viva pinata.

Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, PES, Gears of War, etc, etc.......

I really want a new game but there is just NOTHING out right now that I'm interested in. Been playing Burnout a bit this week, but I want new games damn it!!

The games I'm interested in right are Gears of War, Viva Pinata, Banjo 3, Alan Wake, and Sonic (despite shitness of demo). Really can't wait for some of these. Next year will really be much better for 360 imo. We've had some great games so far, but not enough.

Really need to give Dead Rising and Oblivion more of a go still.

Really need to give Dead Rising and Oblivion more of a go still.

Joining the thieves guild in Oblivion is the bomb. You get a black/hood armour thingy and you can play the whole game ninja styleeeeeee.

Wooo! I finished Enchant Arms today. (Better not spoil anything.)

was it good then?

Joining the thieves guild in Oblivion is the bomb. You get a black/hood armour thingy and you can play the whole game ninja styleeeeeee.

yeah running around in all black is great. You run so fast it feels un-natural cos i got heavy armour on all the time.

need to play that again sometime...

was it good then?

spoiler:

I got achivement for "happy ending". It was funny. The game itself was good, but not groundbreaking in any way. I'd say it was far away from Skies of Arkadia, Grandia or a Final Fantasy game. (Mostly inferior in terms of story) But I liked the battlesystem.

I think it deserves around 7/10. Nice game.