NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

LOL :D

Just think, if we waited like 6 months for that announcement.

Thats why i'm worried about getting excited about E3, we are 100% sure Nintendo will show EVERYTHING about the Revolution aren't we? :D

I couldn't believe what i read.....Rockstar= Tabletennis!

What-ever next??? ::shrug:

Why are you guys getting anrgy? It looks amazing, I can't wait for this game. It looks really fun too. Atleast they're trying to be original. Everyone seems disspaointed with this. I'm quite happy.

They will sell an absolute shit load of these in China!

Other people said this, but I totally agree:

PS3 can keep GTA for all I care. A new unique game is the stuff I want to see on the 360. So yes, I'll take ping pong over guns and cars, thankyouverymuch.

BTW, I could see a Ping pong game playing extremely well on the Revolution even more so than on the 360.

your right on the money with that one, the chinese are mental for ping pong

this is the kind of stuff that microsoft need to pump out in the far east, quirky off beat games. hell i would buy this.. imagine a few mates round some beers , some green ,360 ping pong = load of fun

Heh I'd much rather buy a table tennis game on Revolution thank you very much.

Problem with realistic graphics; realistic sweat. Eww. Weird game, but yeah would be more fun on the Revolution.

Yeah, thats true, but its still gonna kick ass. It's an exclusuive for the 360, but someone elese should have a pop at a table tennis game on the Revolution.

EDIT: Actually, it wouldn't do any better on the revolution. You would need to be first person and that woul be terrible. Especially when playing split screen.

I am a big fan of table tennis, Shetland is a table tennis paradise. A girl in our school is Scotland #1 (for her age) and another is Scotland #2 (for her age). My brother played in the Island Games and won a bronze medal and I have a table tennis tbale in my garage at this moment.

I have no idea how it will work on a console. Table tennis is ALL about spin, yo ucan't slam unless you have lots of topspin, if you slam it without it's quite easy to hit back, you can't play it safe without back spin, you just can't play Table tennis without lots of carefully placed spin on ever shot. It will be like playing pong, with fancy graphics I think. Table tennis cannot be replicated on a console, unless you had a very large room and a Rev controller... even then it would suck.

Heh I'd much rather buy a table tennis game on Revolution thank you very much.

Firstly ebr i'm not angry at all. I just found the whole thing funny, rockstar making a table tennis game, seems a little strange doesn't it? I love Table Tennis btw!

However i agree with Stocka 100%, it will work on the Revolution 10x better! you can like swipe the controller in the air as the bat (like tennis), that would be cool and i would then buy it!

Then again, it could turn out like Virtua Tennis and that's superb!

:D

I am a big fan of table tennis, Shetland is a table tennis paradise. A girl in our school is Scotland #1 (for her age) and another is Scotland #2 (for her age). My brother played in the Island Games and won a bronze medal and I have a table tennis tbale in my garage at this moment.

I have no idea how it will work on a console. Table tennis is ALL about spin, yo ucan't slam unless you have lots of topspin, if you slam it without it's quite easy to hit back, you can't play it safe without back spin, you just can't play Table tennis without lots of carefully placed spin on ever shot. It will be like playing pong, with fancy graphics I think. Table tennis cannot be replicated on a console, unless you had a very large room and a Rev controller... even then it would suck.

Top Spin (tennis) worked very well, although it was pretty basic. You 1 button did one shot/spin, another button did a flat shot. Table Tennis is much more about placement of the shot though. I love table tennis. I've got an old wooden (good) table in my garage, I used to play all the time, but my brothers gone to Uni now so i have noone good to play against. He beat the 18th best player in Scotland, and I can beat him, so... :heh:

Not to brag guys... but i'm the #1 Pocket tennis player in Europe :indeed:

I bet that brings in all the ladies.

Does any one else have any DVD problems with the 360?

i.e experience problems such the movie picture skips every 1m :30 sec and some times audio not being in sync?

Meh i rang up the xbox support, i should be getting the empty box on Wednesday to bad no compensation oh well, fingers cross i get a new xbox with a HDD lol

<prays to god> please do not let them send me a refurbished 360

i.e experience problems such the movie picture skips every 1m :30 sec and some times audio not being in sync?

Meh i rang up the xbox support, i should be getting the empty box on Wednesday to bad no compensation oh well, fingers cross i get a new xbox with a HDD lol

They stopped sending refurbished ones a couple of months ago, so the man told me on the phone! They are supposed to be brand-new now, when i got mine back it looked and smelt brand new and there was even a sticker over the infra-red bit.

You should be fine! :hehe:

Yeh, this happens loads on UK 360s apparently. It happened to me. If you change your 360 to 50hz, it solves it. It's well annoying, and nothing wrong with your console. It just struggles when in 60hz mode. I recently got an HD TV, and seeing as HD doesn't use hertz, this solved it. Absolutely no problems now.

Mine does that too! Not to fussed though, if you press pause and then play again, sometimes twice, it should get back in time with the audio :)

I can't find a Hardrive anywhere on the net, and i desperatly need one. I'm not giving scammers on ebay £30+ more, i could cry when i see them just stacked in the pics. help?

Chuck, your best bet is stores. Online you haven't got a chance in hell!

I'll take a picture of my HDD later for you ;)

Yeh, this happens loads on UK 360s apparently. It happened to me. If you change your 360 to 50hz, it solves it. It's well annoying, and nothing wrong with your console. It just struggles when in 60hz mode. I recently got an HD TV, and seeing as HD doesn't use hertz, this solved it. Absolutely no problems now.

thx didnt know that :) just switched back to 50hz as i wont be playing on DOA4 soon as GRAW comes

So looks like The Outfit demo wasn't released this weekend like planned, and GRAW demo was planned for thursday...

Hopefully we'll see both on the marketplace this week :smile: I really want to try out Advanced Warfighter

I can't find a Hardrive anywhere on the net, and i desperatly need one. I'm not giving scammers on ebay £30+ more, i could cry when i see them just stacked in the pics. help?

Well our store, being smaller than Newcastle's would be, has only had four since launch. Two on launch day, two about two weeks ago. But keep bugging them about it.

Well our store, being smaller than Newcastle's would be, has only had four since launch. Two on launch day, two about two weeks ago. But keep bugging them about it.

what store? lol

thx didnt know that :) just switched back to 50hz as i wont be playing on DOA4 soon as GRAW comes

Why would you want to use 50hz? O_o

Why would you want to use 50hz? O_o

exactly, oh well hopefully the new samsung drives that are with the 2nd shipment of 360, will fix the dvd problem