NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Do you have to use the PGR100 gamerpicture for your profile? Or is it enough to have just downloaded it. It doesn't say anything about USING it on xbox.com.

Nope, just download it and you're in. I'm only using it for now until I can find a decent, non-sucky one.

News guys, Ghost Recon 3 demo expected "Soon". Check 360monster for details.

News guys, Ghost Recon 3 demo expected "Soon". Check 360monster for details.

So I heard, the games been given a release date now too.

March 9th for Xbox and 360 versions, 30th for PS2 and PC versions.

Both are thursdays though, which strikes me as a little strange.

Now I really can't wait till GRAW and oblivion.

Probabl my most wanted games right now.

I was never into these games until recently....

Now I really can't wait till GRAW and oblivion.

Probabl my most wanted games right now.

I was never into these games until recently....

Same here!

Gameplay have moved the date of Oblivion from end of April to March 24th 2006, do they know something we don't? I sure hope so!

:D

Less then a month till GRAW! : peace:

Course not! :)

I'm probably getting Fight Night Round 3, probably. Burnout and GRAW are at the top of my list at the moment though.

Gota say when i saw the GRAW clips in November ish I was really physcd... then I found it wasnt out for 360 release... and then it had been put back..... and back..and forward...and back, defo gettin it tho :laughing: , duno about any other march releases tho very probible battlefield 2 and maybe the godfather

p.s u probably dont care but i really have 2010 gp and just havent been on live for a while :hehe:

Course not! :)

I'm probably getting Fight Night Round 3, probably. Burnout and GRAW are at the top of my list at the moment though.

I'm interested in FNR3 and i'm going to give it ago, i don't like boxing in general though and people are complaining thats it's too slow which put me off a bit, that was the demo though, do you reckon they would of speeded it up?.

Gamesmaster gave it 90% and stated that you'll love this game if you like 'Sport games' and 'hitting people', one out of two ain't bad is it?

I also want Burnout, but i will be dissapointed if A) The graphics aren't out of this world B) Theres hardly any new features! I'm in two-minds about this, although i saw a trailer with that fantastic Yellowcard song (Lights and Sounds) being played and it made me want it!

:)

I've already got Burnout Revenge on my original Xbox so I won't be buying that, even if it does have new graphics and some new features I just don't have the time to play a game I've already played when there is so many others I've got to play through.

I'm certainly picking up Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and Fight Night Round 3 in march.

Why no one getting oblivion? That game is gonna be mad. Bloody amazing.

BF2 looks pretty good too. But I also don't see the point in the Burnout Revenge, doesn't look exactley tempting.

BF2 looks pretty good too. But I also don't see the point in the Burnout Revenge, doesn't look exactley tempting.

Alot of people are getting Oblivion on here, including myself. ;)

Wouldn't miss that for the world! I read in a preview yesterday that theres a task where you have to go into a haunted house, how cool is that?

PLEASE be released next month! PLEASE! :D

^haha yeah, and the developers even said that you can buy atleast one house in each city and one of the houses is haunted.

Oblivion is a mixed bag for me. I found Morrowind to drag on and become boring.

personally if you dont like a particular genre, ie boxing, u shouldnt get it no matter how great the graphics are.

Burnout will be the first game I buy post 360 launch. I haven't even bothered to pick up DoA 4 yet :/

I cannot believe it.

My Xbox360 is broke!

It all started today!

I was playing Amped 3 and it froze. Then it was ok. I then noticed my controller needed charging so i started charging it up and left the xbox360 on for about one hour, one i came back to look how it was, the screen had all white sqaures on it and looked froze (on the dashbaord).

I just this minute started playing Need For Speed: MW and it froze again and did the same square effect on the screen!

I've read over the net that this is the start of major problems to come, so i'm not taking any chances.

I cannot believe it! No-ones 360's are safe at all. :angry:

I cannot believe it.

My Xbox360 is broke!

It all started today!

I was playing Amped 3 and it froze. Then it was ok. I then noticed my controller needed charging so i started charging it up and left the xbox360 on for about one hour, one i came back to look how it was, the screen had all white sqaures on it and looked froze (on the dashbaord).

I just this minute started playing Need For Speed: MW and it froze again and did the same square effect on the screen!

I've read over the net that this is the start of major problems to come, so i'm not taking any chances.

I cannot believe it! No-ones 360's are safe at all. :angry:

Bad luck, best get on the phone to customer support.

Bloody left shoulder button bust on my (only) controller yesterday, got to post it off to MS tomorrow, means I'll be without my 360 for 3-10 days.

Good job I didn't get rid of me Xbox really. I've got other stuff that needs doing anyway, it'll give me a chance to get round to it.

Strange button to go though, it's not used that much.

Bloody left shoulder button bust on my (only) controller yesterday, got to post it off to MS tomorrow, means I'll be without my 360 for 3-10 days.

Good job I didn't get rid of me Xbox really. I've got other stuff that needs doing anyway, it'll give me a chance to get round to it.

Samething happend to my controller.

Thanks. :weep:

Just froze in Ridge Racer now. :weep:

Also i think i have to send my Hard-Drive back with it and i'm really worried that all my game-saves are going to be deleted.

This has just finished off what has been a totally shit day for me, i feel ill i have alot of problems and now this. :weep:

Thanks. :weep:

Just froze in Ridge Racer now. :weep:

I reccomend you stop playing games.

On the 360 that is, or all together whatever, but yeah better get on that Phone to Microsoft, or you could just buy a new one.....