NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

GAH! I still want my Worms. It was being tested last time I read up on it and that was at the begining of the year :(

I can't wait for Worms! I absolutely love Worms Armageddon and World Party. I hope it's sodding released soon.

Damn I need to get some points before Worms comes out. Is there a way I can purchase points via the 360? Like paying for Wii points?

Damn I need to get some points before Worms comes out. Is there a way I can purchase points via the 360? Like paying for Wii points?

Yup just use a Visa card.

This ones crisp HD, 2D, 4 teams online, more amazingly random weapons. CANT WAIT!

:D :D :D :D I really can't wait for it! It's going to have me glued to my 360 pad more than Zelda's got me glued to the Wii.

Wont be this week as that stupid Lumines Live pack is getting released instead.

I just bought Lumines Live as it's quite good, but there is noway that I am paying a stupid ammount for ad on packs.

Oh good. My mate had me worrying cause he said he wasn't sure.

One more question is the 'classic' (the budget range I guess) version of Halo any different from the normal one?

You can have as many accounts on the 360 as you want, so even if you couldn't delete it, you needn't have worried.

Apart from the different box, there's no diference at all, but don't bother with it. Just buy Halo 2 and play it on Live.

You can have as many accounts on the 360 as you want, so even if you couldn't delete it, you needn't have worried.

Apart from the different box, there's no diference at all, but don't bother with it. Just buy Halo 2 and play it on Live.

Thanks. I think I'll get Halo 1 just so i can get up to speed with the story as my mates are always on about it but I have no clue what they are talking about

I just started playing Halo again on my 360! I forgot how much fun it was because I got knida jaded by the last few levels when I originaly played it. Anyway, I just ordered Halo 2 for £5 from HMV! (mainly for the multiplayer!) Just wanted to ask if I could get the map pack off Live, and if so how much it cos and if it was worth getting?!

The maps are free, and you have to get them otherwise you can't play in Matchmaking.

Awesome, I can't wait! I like free!:bouncy:

Cheers for the swift reply!!:grin:

Yup just use a Visa card.

I was wondering if you could do it on the console as I had checked and didnt find it, then I remembered that you have the account on the website. Silly me. 2000 points are mine!

What arcade games do people recommend? I'm expecting worms to be 800 points so I got 1220 points to spend.

I was wondering if you could do it on the console as I had checked and didnt find it, then I remembered that you have the account on the website. Silly me. 2000 points are mine!

What arcade games do people recommend? I'm expecting worms to be 800 points so I got 1220 points to spend.

You can do it on the console, that's the only place I've ever bought them on. Can't remember where though. :heh:

I wonder how well Crackdown will score, and how well the demo will play. I've heard more & more positive talk about it lately. I do however, wonder more about when Blue Dragon will be transelated.

Well, in crackdown I see ridiculous roof jumping, I imagine killing people while doing it, and then I imagine doing it with a friend. And that's awesome. Besides, the only competition in the genre right now is Just Cause and Saints Row.

crackdown will do well, theirs fuck all else coming out nxt month is their?

From all the previews I've seen everyone has said really positive things! I cannot wait!

On a different topic, does anyone else think Halo plays slightly differently on the 360 that on the original Xbox because I could have sworn it was slower?

From all the previews I've seen everyone has said really positive things! I cannot wait!

On a different topic, does anyone else think Halo plays slightly differently on the 360 that on the original Xbox because I could have sworn it was slower?

Do you have your Xbox and Xbox 360 set to 60hz framerate? There's a big speed difference between 50 and 60hz in Halo 2 in my opinion. Could be that.

Halo doesn't work on PAL-60. So I haven't played it alot because I'm too lazy to change over my cables. But I may just have a whirl on it now.

EDIT - Finally beat GoW...phew. One down, got Zelda and Vegas to complete before FFXII

Do you have your Xbox and Xbox 360 set to 60hz framerate? There's a big speed difference between 50 and 60hz in Halo 2 in my opinion. Could be that.

That could be it...though I though I ran the original at 60Hz:confused:

It's probably that I convinced myself it was really slow and then actually realised that it wasn't:hehe: I'm just being stupid really!:grin:

I don't know how much exactly but I do know that they are the same price everywhere, in shops, buying through the Marketplace etc.