NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

That was a demo map that you could get with Gears. Lost Planet special map is coming out in summer as a download, but since I got the Lost Planet CE for the same price as the normal (£39.99) It was obvious which one to go for. Have it in the morning I shall. :D

VGA cable turned up and oh my the picture is amazing! So much clearer and lighter, the sound quality is less though because for VGA my tv only has a single 3mm jack.

Another lame thing is I can't play the original Halo and I going to assume any other game using PAL-50. Which is a shame because I'm going to have to keep swapping cables about.

Getting the new maps now.

I just notced, on the last page (for me i have 40 posts to a page) that when poepel were typing limited, it might actually change now*, to lim.ted. At least I think they were typing limited.

*it didnt.

Getting the new maps now.

I just notced, on the last page (for me i have 40 posts to a page) that when poepel were typing limited, it might actually change now*, to lim.ted. At least I think they were typing limited.

*it didnt.

Lim.ed, short for limited edition.

Lim.ed, short for limited edition.

aha, right.

Has anyone tried the new maps? I though it would be a big file to download and it wasnt, gonna try them out in a bit.

Just tried Raven down with Zygo Ape and its a really small level, bit of a bummer.

I just got my 360 yesterday (WooHoo!) and I was wondering if I could stream media to it with Windows XP instead of Media Center? (which I understand is a different opperating system)

Thanks yall!

I've tried and failed miserably with connecting Windows XP to the 360. You need to get Windows Media Connect, which you have to install then connect your pc to your 360 via someway, I did ethernet, through a usb to ethernet adaptor which in the end didnt work.

I've tried and failed miserably with connecting Windows XP to the 360. You need to get Windows Media Connect, which you have to install then connect your pc to your 360 via someway, I did ethernet, through a usb to ethernet adaptor which in the end didnt work.

Windows Media Connect you say! I shall investigate...Cheers!

EDIT: I give up! (Already!)...acording to the microsoft website Windows Media Connect is built into Media Player...went there, searched help and apparently you need Windows Vista...lame!

Windows Media Connect works fine for linking your 360 and PC, at least it does with mine.

You two must be doing something wrong.

Lost planet was very dissapointing IMO.

I'm not keeping it. luckily Gears of war is still awesome :)

What do you find dissapointing? Cos I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not!:confused:

And if I don't are there any real good games coming out soon cos I've got a Xmas pres owed to me!

Windows Media Connect works fine for linking your 360 and PC, at least it does with mine.

You two must be doing something wrong.

Are you using a wireless connection to connect them?

Sweet! Got a mech model with my LE Lost Planet! :D

Is that the model that GAME were giving away with the game?

Those Gears maps took over a bloody hour to download, I was only on the pc for about 20 minutes, so its not like I stole most of the connection.

VGA cable turned up and oh my the picture is amazing! So much clearer and lighter, the sound quality is less though because for VGA my tv only has a single 3mm jack.

Another lame thing is I can't play the original Halo and I going to assume any other game using PAL-50. Which is a shame because I'm going to have to keep swapping cables about.

did you change from component? because too me component looks more vibrant then VGA

did you change from component? because too me component looks more vibrant then VGA

Yeah I did, is your tv HD because mine isn't so component was poor.

Lost planet was very dissapointing IMO.

I'm not keeping it. luckily Gears of war is still awesome :)

I found it pretty comparable to Gears in single player mode.

Are you using a wireless connection to connect them?

No, connecting via wired router.

Is Hellgate: London coming to the 360?

I ask cos I think games set in London are awesome...like PGR 1 & 3!

Yeah I did, is your tv HD because mine isn't so component was poor.

yep it is HD, its the samsung R73 model

the 32 inch one

http://tinyurl.com/yy3pk2

i think i am in love with it :confused:

Yes, as far as i'm aware it is.

So, hows Lost Planet?

i just brought the LE Vr, for £34.99 post some impressions of it tomorrow

Could the Chrono Trigger series becoming to the 360? It may very well be...

http://square-enix-news.newslib.com/story/5218-3209877/

Two European websites are reporting that Square-Enix is in the process of selling off two of its licenses to other companies. The reports came first from a Dutch site followed by a German site. The news suggests that Square-Enix is off loading the Kingdom Hearts license to Buena Vista Games and will be selling the Chrono Trigger license to Mistwalker.

Could the Chrono Trigger series becoming to the 360? It may very well be...

http://square-enix-news.newslib.com/story/5218-3209877/

Yeah, apparently.

Blood will be shed if this is true. Only Square can do a Chrono Game. But damn, I'm pretty much sold on a 360 now anyway. I just really hope this isn't true. What games are Mistwalker previously known for...?

Ah yes...blue dragon; I think it looks a bit pants.