NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

really enjoyed gears will prob get one day if the price is right :)

anyone know of a site that has dead rising or saints row cheap/ish

I told you guys this would happen:hmm: :hehe::laughing::woops:

http://www.noooz.com/archives/2006/12/exclusive_metal_gear_solid_4_c.html

:yay::bouncy: : peace:

Now if they implement some online multi-player

So noooz.com are official Konami representatives then?

That be interesting if it's true. I mean would it be on 360 in Japan too? There's more PS3s sold than 360s there, heh. Would it be a worse version, like the Xbox version of MGS2 to the PS2 one, (suffered slowdown a fair bit.)

Will it really affect Sony? I mean the general public that are interested in MGS4 probably already want a PS3 and not a Xbox 360. Kinda like now they buy PS2 and buy lots of Fifa and NFS, yet better versions are out on other systems. If you know what I mean.

If anyone does want to play the game, then the PS3 one is the only way to go, if MGS2 on XBOX showed us anything, is that porting MGS just doesnt work.

Plus, this is bullshit. If there is a port. Not for at least 18 months.

So noooz.com are official Konami representatives then?

If anyone does want to play the game, then the PS3 one is the only way to go, if MGS2 on XBOX showed us anything, is that porting MGS just doesnt work.

Plus, this is bullshit. If there is a port. Not for at least 18 months.

MGS Twin snakes anyone?

"Konami has no plans to bring Metal Gear Solid 4 to the Xbox 360 at this time," a Konami representative told CVG

If anything that makes me believe it's even more likely to happen.

No doubt, but like i said time and time again, it wont come out till at least a year after the ps3 edition.

one thing for sure, it wont be Kojima's team thats porting, no way. They got better things to do.

Strangely my copy of Star Trek legacy turned up today, not bad as it was only posted yesterday.

Strangely my copy of Star Trek legacy turned up today, not bad as it was only posted yesterday.

Good stuff, let me know how it plays and what its like.

downloaded the dead rising demo yesterday (was downloading and finished as was playing DOOM :D) really like it will prob buy soon

the tony hawks project 8 demo has just finished as well ill play that in a minute

downloaded the dead rising demo yesterday (was downloading and finished as was playing DOOM :D) really like it will prob buy soon

the tony hawks project 8 demo has just finished as well ill play that in a minute

I liked the project 8 demo, Im not sure whether I like tony hawks enough to get the full game.

Good stuff, let me know how it plays and what its like.

It plays pretty well, I've done all the Enterprise missions so far.

The controls take a bit of getting used to, flying a starship isn't the same as flying a fighter, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty good. Got to go take care of some Klingons with Kirk now.

The demo of Dead Rising is amazing, and doing the same in the game is cool, but I really hated the missions, and the save system makes the game feel broken. If you can rent it first, do so, if not it's probably worth a go, because quite a few people like it, despite it's flaws.

The demo of Dead Rising is amazing, and doing the same in the game is cool, but I really hated the missions, and the save system makes the game feel broken. If you can rent it first, do so, if not it's probably worth a go, because quite a few people like it, despite it's flaws.

i was not one of these people however, the save system is irritating but worse was the fact that you had to level up your character and restart the game a couple times to just get through the game. talk about broken and annoying as hell!

thats what i was thinking-they would've said no this game is PS3 exclusive if they wanted but they chose not to. hmmmmmm *ponders*

i was not one of these people however, the save system is irritating but worse was the fact that you had to level up your character and restart the game a couple times to just get through the game. talk about broken and annoying as hell!

thats what i was thinking-they would've said no this game is PS3 exclusive if they wanted but they chose not to. hmmmmmm *ponders*

I'm now level 28 in Dead Rising and might be about to run out of time, depends how much time you get to get some medicine. If I die, so does the game.:angry:

I'm now level 28 in Dead Rising and might be about to run out of time, depends how much time you get to get some medicine. If I die, so does the game.:angry:

this is what happens if you buy this game- you level up, repeat bits loads of times, level up some more, get to near the end and don't have enough time to finish a case and have to start again, again, again, again and again.

Can someone let me know how you link your gamertag with your sig?

I can't seem to get it to work.

Cheers.

Can someone let me know how you link your gamertag with your sig?

I can't seem to get it to work.

Cheers.

[GAMERT*AG][/GAMERT*AG]

Without the stars, or as CVD suggested

Tomorrow's XBLA game is Novadrome:

The original games just keep coming, first we had Small Arms and Roboblitz, and last week it was Assault Heroes‘ turn. Another original game is scheduled for tomorrow and its name is Novadrome, a combat driving game created by Stainless Software, the guys behind Carmageddon.

This game with original content will set you back the usual 800 MS Points and in return you’ll get a piece of software that’ll allow you to race a car in both single and multiplayer arenas. The whole idea of this game is that you prevent a full-scale invasion of the Earth by defeating robot gladiators and other villains in a series of combat-driving competitions. Since you’re abducted by a bunch of robos from Nova yourself, these races don’t take place on earth.

In “Novadrome,” gamers blast, smash and crash their way to victory as they fight for survival among friends and foes alike in one of the 15 detailed 3-D arenas. Abducted by robots from the planet Nova, the players must stop their captors before they launch a full-scale invasion against Earth. Gamers will need to use their speed, wit and determination to defeat robot gladiators and other abductees in a series of combat-driving competitions in high-powered armored vehicles equipped with front-mounted automatic weapons. “Novadrome” also provides gamers with a frantic multiplayer mode for up to eight players via Xbox Live

* Features: Frantic eight-player combat driving action set in a far-out alien world

* More than 20 off-road-buggy-style combat vehicles

* Fifteen arenas full of non-stop, furious action. Combat arenas feature upgrades, power-ups, obstacles and mines.

* A wide range of dynamic vehicle-mounted weapons. Players can destroy their enemies and acquire their weapons as power-ups.

* Adrenaline-pumping boss encounters. Humans in vehicles battle a variety of gladiatorial robot opponents.

* Multiple gameplay modes and event types to choose from. Modes are Career, Arcade Challenge, Free Play, and Multiplayer.

* Top of the class. Gamers can experiment with the various modes and master their gameplay to top the online “Novadrome” leaderboards.

* Twelve achievements. Players can increase their gamerscore by 200 points with 12 diverse achievements.

Vrooom vrooooom

The game will be unleashed on the Xbox Live Marketplace tomorrow at 9.00 a.m. GMT.

Screenshot:

novadrome3n.jpg

Cheers Ashley and cvd, but everytime I try linking my sig through mygamer.net, it says invalid url.

Nevermind I'll suss it out somehow.