NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I woke up this morning with the sudden urge to pick a 360 over the Wii this christmas....

Expect lots of generic backlashes.

I woke up this morning with the sudden urge to pick a 360 over the Wii this christmas....

they're both good but Wii is cheaper-least if you just want to play single player stuff.

360 already has tons of games worth owning. Go for it man!

I wonder what the chances of snagging a HD-DVD drive in a highstreet store are this coming Friday. My Guydey Senses indicate not good.

Go for it.

The only Wii launch game really worth playing at the moment is Zelda and if you can wait for that then a 360 is the way to go this holiday.

I was going to say some thing rude about it.. But man it looks sweet.

I was demoing one at work the other day, it's a pretty strong performer all round.

Well too be fair I got some logitech wireless one's for 50 pounds less, and I doubt the sound is much better on these. But I suppose i shouldn't be judging on the prices john lewis offer.

Your 360 setup is not complete with out one of these

Just a tad to dear for me. £9 cheaper and I woudl have had them. Except they wont go £9 cheaper so I wont be getting it.

I played some random Netherlandish guy on pro evo. I (no ofence) couldnt understand him sometimes so i just kept goin 'yeah' and 'mmm'.

Then he wanted to be my fried, so i let him be my friend.

Question: If i delete someone offf my list how will that reflect on the deleter'e?

I want one but I'm far too poor for such luxury.

They are available for half the price at a certain other online shop.

WHICH

shop :)

also, got splinter cell today, its ok, but doesnt feel the same as chaos theory, dunno if im that impressed with it at the moment. And the tin case, battered to fuck, good job i was not intending on using it (looks out of suit in a metal case with the other games). The uv keyring is cool tho ^^

I got Splinter Cell aswell. Tin is crap, so hard to get the games case out of it. Will probably not use it.

No-one answered before, i seem to always edit my posts with my questions so people might not see them.

If I delete a person from my list will they know in any shape or form, apatr from telling them they are deleted from my list?

No-one answered before, i seem to always edit my posts with my questions so people might not see them.

If I delete a person from my list will they know in any shape or form, apatr from telling them they are deleted from my list?

Don't think so. I've deleted people anyway, and there's been people who have added me and I've declined. Fuck it anyway, if you don't want them as friends they're not worth caring about.

Don't think so. I've deleted people anyway, and there's been people who have added me and I've declined. Fuck it anyway, if you don't want them as friends they're not worth caring about.

LMAO yeah this random Norwegian or Netherldan guy added me afer playing Pro Evo. I coudnt really have said no as he asked me down the headset, can i add you to my friend list.

Wish there was a block function like msn :D

OMG I think it might be because I'm so tired but Splinter Cell so far has been a painful experience, from trying to get the frigger out the case, to the really weird training thing, to the (as usual) complicated controls in a UbiSoft game, then I was trying to swim and it was making me really agitated.

Going to leave it for today and see if I like it more when I've had some sleep.

And that was possibly the easiest 10 points I've ever gotten for a game. I might aswell have gotten points for putting the disc in. I just walked up to something, picked it up and walked out. Didn't even need to be careful or anything.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=25184576&sid=6162376&tag=latestnews;title;3

guess i have to quickly spend the 3200 pnts i got on my xblUSA account

v for vendetta HD come to papa

Lost Planet Achievements are up although alot of them are secret ones.

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/lostplanet/

that reminds me i just brought (pre-ordered and fully paid for)

lost planet £29.99

and

crackdown £29.99

<cartmans voice> Sweet!

I want one. I'll probably buy one next year.

Is it wireless?

Afraid not.