NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Gai-sensei just bust a Konoha Senpū on the fool. If you don't I shall balance a kunai on my nose for a week straight.

fjsdfogsalcbzsgcdj vlsdgvsdvksd vxdhcvd vhdfy89346r0934gr jbfhe8rf34e 56764YU%^&u#$T#@HGNgj t42 tB%Y#R2c934957ibv3#$%N*%( cpw59u4#@%BVC$#@

6bvcv5iyubpyh34 t

34t4vjwb

je4

bj

ej

rjny3u4 tv3523$#%$%^&*^%$#@#ytrwT%$%^&^%$i34523$%U^23^RiurR

thats how i'm feeling right now! HURRY THE FUCK UP M$!

^

I'm like that, just less angry, and more sad. This was supposed to be a day off for me to, I thought I could play PSU as much as I wanted.

it was meant to be switched on again over 2 and a half hours ago!!!!

what the fuck are they doing?! i just want to buy and play Lumines after waiting for MONTHS!!! with not so much as a solid release date these few hours are KILLING me! :(

I'm crap at Lumines: Live!

I'm 95th on the leaderboard though, i'll be totally of the board in a matter of minutes.....

It's faster then the PSP version, i believe.....or perhaps i think it's fast because i haven't played Lumines on the PSP for AGES and can't because i no-longer have it.

I've missed it, it's rather good.

220 points left now >> I know lumines is good after the onel ittle go I hd on the PSP version, but still have no clue how to play it ceopt getting the same colours to make a big square so the line can delete them but thats all I know

I'm crap at Lumines: Live!

I'm 95th on the leaderboard though, i'll be totally of the board in a matter of minutes.....

It's faster then the PSP version, i believe.....or perhaps i think it's fast because i haven't played Lumines on the PSP for AGES and can't because i no-longer have it.

I've missed it, it's rather good.

its fucking excellent! not a fan of some of the new skins but hey ho, can't get everything, cant wait for the advanced skin pack to come up for download :D

i had the PSP version till i sold my PSP but i want it back now just for Lumines 2-it looks sooo goooood, probably better songs and presentation than the Lumines Live.

i was number one for like 10 seconds back then :D yay hehe i'm now 10th or somat :( sure to go waaaay down as america wakes up in the next couple of hours.

it does seem to speed up alot after the evil 'speaker' level, the reggae one made me laugh though, and made my eyes bleed :D

i really need a HD TV now just to enjoy Lumines properly.

BRING ON THE ADVANCED PACK!!!

220 points left now >> I know lumines is good after the onel ittle go I hd on the PSP version, but still have no clue how to play it ceopt getting the same colours to make a big square so the line can delete them but thats all I know

just noticed theres some tips if you press start or fiddle around in the menus, havent looked at them yet but i imagine they'll clue you in on some more strategies.

i really wanted the opening track from Lumines to open Lumines Live-i still smile when i think about playing lumines on the bus and missing 6 stops hehe

I saw the how to play thing but Haven't seen any tips, and after palying I think I need them...I suck >> I need to get my eyes focused on it properly it's a tad too fast for me at the minute, if I play a few more I should get used to it, but it's pretty cool given that I lsot a Live match and a CPU match and jsut sucked at the challenge thing

if i buy a VGA Cable for use with my laptop with THIS PORT then assuming its the correct port for it, where do i go to change the disply to this input?

how do i check that i can input the VGA?

PSU related: My girlfriend got a level 20 beast, and she just used a nanoblast for the first time. that was AWESOME!! Any of you got a level 20 cast with their special attack?

if i buy a VGA Cable for use with my laptop with THIS PORT then assuming its the correct port for it, where do i go to change the disply to this input?

how do i check that i can input the VGA?

no the input on your laptop i believe is D-sub - im a n00b so in n00b talk - its got three layers of prongs instead of two like VGA. I found this out when trying to connect my 360 to my HDTV luckely it came with a converter cable, and i had to use my male/female converter.

this is probably 70% wrong, but hey

Apparently this update was getting the blocks in place so later they can do the new autumn update around december ish time

I still can't get on Live.

Keep trying i have just got on there but cant download lummies :(

Yea Marketplace just isnt working right now. I thought Maintenence was supposed to fix stuff and not break it?

i can signin but if i try and go on any game it signs me out...did another test and says should be working from 8am today grrr.

i cant get to the forums on xbox.com or even get to the page to login :/

hopefully working later...

no the input on your laptop i believe is D-sub - im a n00b so in n00b talk - its got three layers of prongs instead of two like VGA. I found this out when trying to connect my 360 to my HDTV luckely it came with a converter cable, and i had to use my male/female converter.

this is probably 70% wrong, but hey

i have a port the other side that has I0I0I on the top and 2 rows of pins :S