NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

It really is a shame about the whole launch console problems. I would feel totally sad if that ever happened to me. Luckily I'm one of the people who have never had a problem with any console so far. Atleast Microsoft have admitted to the problem now anyway, so free repairs for you guys. :)

Can anyone remember about the guy who was sueing microsoft for bad design of the console/ or something like that which would result in the 360 breaking down?

Does this mean he was given a 360, to shut him up?

I'll defo get another, when theres a decent price drop and the new CPUs come out which means every 360 wont have meltdown.

When are those supposed to be coming into effect with the 360 is it december, apparently any 360's after march, aren't supposed to have a problem - its only frozen once and that was on the second demo of TDU

all these people getting rid of their 360s to just buy them back later (and lose money) well have people forgot . . .

GEARS OF FUCKING WAR

(sorry if the fucking bit offends! lol)

My launch console just died today :cry:

:yay: free replacement for you!

Got gold medals on all the races now on test drive :D only the time trails to go...then to finish off the hitchhikers and models..nearly done.

Can finally play ghost recon and PGR3 then :)

simple question as well - street fighter or Doom? (getting 1000 points hopefully tomorrow..brought years sub with 1000 free points)

It really is a shame about the whole launch console problems. I would feel totally sad if that ever happened to me. Luckily I'm one of the people who have never had a problem with any console so far. Atleast Microsoft have admitted to the problem now anyway, so free repairs for you guys. :)

It's not so bad if it breaks down, I ended up with 3 free games and a spare console because of the breakdowns.

simple question as well - street fighter or Doom? (getting 1000 points hopefully tomorrow..brought years sub with 1000 free points)

Doom, Street Fighter is just ridiculously hard.

DOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

I cracked and bought it last night and its really fun

Sonic the Hedgehog really is a pile of shit. I mean really really bad. I can't remember playing a game so bad for a very long time. Camera seems even worse, the controls are abysmal, if that is how the game is going to turn out then I'm just not going to bother with it.

Truely shocking.

I'm going to spend the whole of tonight on my 360, missing it! Hopefully I've still got some time of gold left and can play a few games of PGR and DOA.

I also haven't played Burnout for over a month, and could do with finishing PDZ.

Sonic the Hedgehog really is a pile of shit. I mean really really bad. I can't remember playing a game so bad for a very long time. Camera seems even worse, the controls are abysmal, if that is how the game is going to turn out then I'm just not going to bother with it.

Truely shocking.

QFT - it's abysmal.

When you look at the seperate paths Mario and Sonic took, thank fcuk for the Italian guy I say!

QFT - it's abysmal.

When you look at the seperate paths Mario and Sonic took, thank fcuk for the Italian guy I say!

On the other hand, you could think of it as Sonic's Mario Sunshine :p

QFT - it's abysmal.

Definitely, Sonic games have gotten worse and worse, Adventure was quite decent, Adventure 2 was decent but a bit boring, Heroes was crap, Shadow I've never played but was meant to be shitter still, and this isn't looking too good. Hopefully this is an early build and it'll be better come release.

Gears of war looks fookin amazing....it really does. I need a 360....and maybe a wii. but definately a 360.

Gears of war looks fookin amazing....it really does. I need a 360....and maybe a wii. but definately a 360.

you need both!!!

Welcome to Wii60!

you need both!!!

Welcome to Wii60!

I just watched the Assassin's Creed gameplay video from a thread somewhere around here.

My reaction::shock::shock::shock::bouncy::yay::bouncy::yay:

Those aren't smilies, thats actually several frames of a video someone was taking of me at the time.

It looks like the GTA idea (done well) meets Medieval 2 Total War (time and graphics wise) meets PoP meets SC.

This is essentialy my dream game.

WARNING! Bank account in Q1 '07 may suffer MASSIVE DAMAGE.

I just watched the Assassin's Creed gameplay video from a thread somewhere around here.

My reaction::shock::shock::shock::bouncy::yay::bouncy::yay:

Those aren't smilies, thats actually several frames of a video someone was taking of me at the time.

WARNING! Bank account in Q1 '07 may suffer MASSIVE DAMAGE.

and you have saw the bioshock trailers and gameplay footage as well?

and you have saw the bioshock trailers and gameplay footage as well?

Yeah it looks good, but I think GoW or FEAR look better.

Yeah it looks good, but I think GoW or FEAR look better.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Bioshock looks to be the most gorgeous game i've ever saw, and the gameplay looks truely unique and soo non linear it'll be bliss to play! you have the whole city handed over to you and nothings scripted apparently.

AWESOMENESS

Christ almighty, this GoW video is taking agesssssss to stream...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Bioshock looks to be the most gorgeous game i've ever saw, and the gameplay looks truely unique and soo non linear it'll be bliss to play! you have the whole city handed over to you and nothings scripted apparently.

AWESOMENESS

I'm talking about as a shooter.

I'm not saying it's bad in anyway, just FEAR and GoW look slightly better.

Christ almighty, this GoW video is taking agesssssss to stream...

I'm talking about as a shooter.

Bioshock is an FPS . . . but i see what you mean, the gameplay is totally different, you need to use your brain in Bioshock AND quick reflexes in different ways to the other games.

Bioshock is an FPS . . .

Alright then, for the quality of the shooting aspect.