NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

hopefully i get my points tomorow so i can get SF. otherwise i'll have to get it the day after and i'll be sad.

does anyone advise me not to get the full version of uno?

When's Halo 3 out?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA

next year sometime-all that was shown was a 2007 release.

hopefully i get my points tomorow so i can get SF. otherwise i'll have to get it the day after and i'll be sad.

does anyone advise me not to get the full version of uno?

get uno! its mucho fun and a great way of just relaxing and playing with friends.

i have the day off like everyday :D

so what makes SF II so fucking awesome??? im going to get it but i dont know how great it is.

i cant believe im spending 800 points on a game i dont know alot about :(

i am ashamed

You've never played SF2? Dear GOD.

well...neither have I, but i know of streetfighter and have played previous games, can't remember which years ago, but i played the psp version.

You've never played SF2? Dear GOD.

i wasnt into fighters at all when i was younger, except for streets of rage. then i got into tekken so i wasnt really playing them during the 2D era.

i mean i was more into platformers and scrolling shooters.

Saints row demo is now ONLINE!

Dead Rising Demo in Next 48!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=143688

if its out in the next 48 i'll eat something hat shapped.

ooh cant wait for the dead rising demo.

or i might save myself the pleasure of playing it the day it comes out...

Remember I got my LOTR disk scratched? Remember it still working? I took it to my game shop to get it 'cleaned', it comes back with white 'paint' on the manual and disk. I start a skirmish and then it says it cant read the disk.

rekon i should take it back? i think so matey.:mad:

Edit: saints row is mint

saints row is better than i thought it would be but still i dont like it. the graphical style isnt to my taste and if i want to play a GTA game i'll wait till GTA IV next year. like i said i aint a big fan but i had some fun playing that demo.

soooo why does everyone love Street Fighter 2?

Remember I got my LOTR disk scratched? Remember it still working? I took it to my game shop to get it 'cleaned', it comes back with white 'paint' on the manual and disk. I start a skirmish and then it says it cant read the disk.

rekon i should take it back? i think so matey.:mad:

Edit: saints row is mint

Yes and dont bottle it, also by a disk cleaner for a fiver, i have one works a treat.

soooo why does everyone love Street Fighter 2?

1, It was seen as the near perfectly balanced beat 'em up.

2, Great cast of characters

3, Awesome music and locations.

These days, i prefer SF3 Third Strike. But since i can't play that on my XBOX360, i have to play my Japanese copy on my Dreamcast. Which has a better D-pad by miles.

Dead Rising Demo in Next 48!
An arrival date for the demo has yet to be confirmed, but a spokesperson for Capcom's Euro arm informed us this morning that news on that should be released shortly - like within the next 48 hours.

Looking at the demo, Saints Row is characterless, although it's still the closest approximation of GTA anyone else has managed so far. Too close, in my opinion: it doesn't really seem to do anything different, only shinier, so I'd rather wait and see if Rockstar set the next-gen hardware to use on something other than aesthetics. Give me a good framerate and cars that don't disappear as soon as your back is turned over real-time windscreen reflections any day.

so what makes SF II so fucking awesome??? im going to get it but i dont know how great it is.

You have just went down in my estimations Takeo, I even considered removing you from my friendslist lol.

Jordan pretty much covered why its so great but instead of me liking 3rd Strike I personally think Alpha 3 was the best in the series. Also RYU FTW!!

Where can i get a list of European 360 release dates? Some games arent listed on the eurogamer list.

You have just went down in my estimations Takeo, I even considered removing you from my friendslist lol.

Jordan pretty much covered why its so great but instead of me liking 3rd Strike I personally think Alpha 3 was the best in the series. Also RYU FTW!!

Alpha 3 = most awesome fantastic character set.

Third Strike = best moves, combat system and special move system... and

Also, Stev2604. Gamefaqs XBOX 360 page has the complete list of US/Jap and EU release dates.

Alpha 3 = most awesome fantastic character set.

Third Strike = best moves, combat system and special move system... and

Also, Stev2604. Gamefaqs XBOX 360 page has the complete list of US/Jap and EU release dates.

Thanks Jordan

:o

*sniff* your soo mean to me lol

i'll see what the fuss is about when i spend the money tomorrow to buy it, i think i'll demo it first though just to make sure im not going to regret it. . . if its possible, im also buying WoW tomorrow for 25 and im getting Burnout for the 360 for about 25 too :)

oh and my gold membership gets renewed for the year on the 4th so thats abother 40 out of my account :(

im going to be in like 150 debt by the time im through with the summer at least hehe

I'm buying Saintsrow. I loved the demo :)

slap my ho's and call me a bitch nigger, that shit just aint on round these streets, this the hood homie, ya digg???

These days, i prefer SF3 Third Strike. But since i can't play that on my XBOX360, i have to play my Japanese copy on my Dreamcast. Which has a better D-pad by miles.

The Dreamcast version is terrible! Oro and Urien became much worse characters because of the lack of unblockables, as their entire game was pretty much defined by them.

Oh, and Q > Dudley.

sooo, what do people think of it then?

and whats lag like on live play?

i'm thinking about getting a 360 in two weeks what games to people reccomend? and also this may sound stupid but do the games still look good on standard tvs (not HD) cheers

sooo, what do people think of it then?

and whats lag like on live play?

I havent tried online yet but the offline is awesome. E Honda is still a fat git, Guile a cheating SOB (flash kicks take are supposed to take a 2 second charge ) and Ryu still spams the Hadokens...happy days. It is still very hard aswell, I stuck it on the lowest setting and I got tanned off Sagat. I dont care much for using the 2 shoulder buttons on the 360 pad either so I had to reconfigure the controls.

EDIT: Dalco the games still look fine on a standard tv as thats what I use. You can see the difference on a HD though.

The Dreamcast version is terrible! Oro and Urien became much worse characters because of the lack of unblockables, as their entire game was pretty much defined by them.

Oh, and Q > Dudley.

That guy playing as Dudley is awful, its hardly a fight.

And about the Dreamcast version, that may be so. But the Dreamcast has the best D-Pad of any joypad since the SNES.

Also, SF2HF =

1, Its stuck on Turbo II mode.

2, The AI is fucking hard, harder than I ever remember.

3, Lack of the Capcom music (trivial, i know) oh and the awesome fight between those 2 guys and then it scrolls up the building to reveal the SF2 logo. Thats hot.

Ah well, i guess i'll need more practise.