Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gunna be kicking some serious ass on Friday night. Gunna try unlock all the characters during Thursday and Friday then go online on Friday night to see how well i shape up.

My DoA3 "skills" are back, thankfully it only took me a weeks worth of practice. Maaaan that games got such bad emulation on the 360...

Ok, TELL me NOW who buys you all these games!!!!

I dont think i want DOA4, it looks like a game you get bored of really quickly. Like "punch...kick...block. i win! again? punch..kick...block..." but im most likely wrong, ive never played a DOA4 properlly.

Someone sell it to me.

The answer is in the profile

360 Dash board update

According to a source close to Microsoft, the problems that are currently being experienced on the Xbox 360 dashboard will be fixed shortly.

The dashboard has a few minor problems, but annoying nevertheless. The screen freezes regularly on PGR3 when you try and access the dashboard, leading to the re-setting of the console. Other complaints include consoles crashing and the overall navigation of the dashboard.

The update will include the following:

1) Fixes for lockups in Xbox 360 games.

2) Additional functionality to the Dashboard.

3) Camera support for the Dashboard so that you can use your webcam.

source: 360updates

Its out today (25th) but im not sure what time, I'm guessing 8pm-ish.

and the actual game is out Feb 17th 2006, but no-one is stating this date for some reason!

It' clearly states on sega-europes website 17.02.06! I hope it stays this way and i hope we get a free faceplate (but i doubt it).

I also hope the game has actually turned out better then the average demo i played a month or so ago, fingers crossed!

;)

I realy hate that

clone

boss in DOA. It's so unfair. Arrrrgh. It always ruins my time in Timeattack and I always spend alot of time with it in story. Whenever i have a good start it goes in supersayan mode and kills me in two attacks. :( I want it removed :cry:

I wonder if it's more unfair than the final boss in DoA3, god that behind camera and his projectile attacks were just so damn cheap.

360 Dash board update

According to a source close to Microsoft, the problems that are currently being experienced on the Xbox 360 dashboard will be fixed shortly.

The dashboard has a few minor problems, but annoying nevertheless. The screen freezes regularly on PGR3 when you try and access the dashboard, leading to the re-setting of the console. Other complaints include consoles crashing and the overall navigation of the dashboard.

The update will include the following:

1) Fixes for lockups in Xbox 360 games.

2) Additional functionality to the Dashboard.

3) Camera support for the Dashboard so that you can use your webcam.

source: 360updates

Any idea if you'll have to buy a special 360 webcam or will any old USB cam be usable.

I wonder if it's more unfair than the final boss in DoA3, god that behind camera and his projectile attacks were just so damn cheap.

You ain't seen nothing yet, DoA4s boss just takes the piss, teleporting in on you all the time, and then hitting you with long string combos. which if you manage to block you'll be lucky to get a hit in.

You ain't seen nothing yet, DoA4s boss just takes the piss, teleporting in on you all the time, and then hitting you with long string combos. which if you manage to block you'll be lucky to get a hit in.

Spot on! The minute you don't take attack the boss, the sh*t kicks, punches and goes absolutely mental and won't stop to your dead. One move is horrible as it takes around a half of your life (i think people know the one i mean).

Really horrible boss, took me about 30 attempts to defeat it on alot of the characters in story mode actually!

:D

Oh and Full Auto is now out Feb 10th 2006 (not the 17th)! So not long to another 360 release!

The one were she grabs your head, and shoots a beam out of her hand in your face.

that one :P

hmm, dunno, i was thinking more

the one wher she jumps on your head, gets u on floor, and smacks u in the face with both hands twice?

dunno tho, all look pretty bad moves