NEurope
JLilly

Revolution Name revealed? (Nintendo Bluewave!)

Guys, why would Ubisoft reveal (in that soundclick) what the actual name for the console is? If they really are being buddy-buddy with Nintendo they'd know better than to give away the name, when they know that Nintendo want to keep this for E3.

Ubisoft could of accidently leaked it, kirsten dunst has sparked off a trend perhaps?

It could be le bollocks, but none of us know for truth right now. Its a believable name, its also quite a good one in my opinon.

But the only setback is the Nintendo bluwave logo's, why would they be on the internet? If they were real, they'd come from nintendo because they are high-res, but its obviously been created. Because nintendo wouldnt be stupid enough to leave the name lying around.

it wont be called bluewave for the love of god, bluewave or BLUwave makes it seem related to BLU ray. its simple basic common sense.

Thank God it won't be called that. What a horrible name. It also doesn't give the consumer any idea that the console will be 'revolutionary'.

Long live Revolution!

it wont be called bluewave for the love of god, bluewave or BLUwave makes it seem related to BLU ray. its simple basic common sense.

Or it could be related to the distinctive blue strip at the disc entrance.

I could understand if it was bluwave, but if it were BLUEwave it would have no reference to bluray.

umm... demonmike, if you looked at the link i posted in my first reply, a user called defferoo (me) changed it and said "all fixed" i'm not bored enough to log into that account and show you the account history, but if you want to doubt me, then that's your problem

People will think Nintendo stole the 'blu' bit from Sony,just gotta wait till someone get's there NP early.

umm... demonmike, if you looked at the link i posted in my first reply, a user called defferoo (me) changed it and said "all fixed" i'm not bored enough to log into that account and show you the account history, but if you want to doubt me, then that's your problem

No, its not a problem. It was changed and any one can change it, thats all I need to know. I dont need to know who did it.

I doubted you because its hardly likely the person to start it off would be some one I was talking to, it shouldnt be a problem to you either. If your not lying, you know personally you did it, why would you need to prove it?

Thing is Nintendo Power said this issue would have the 'biggest scoop of the year'

Now first you'd think oh they just have the Phantom Hourglass and Red Steel screens late, but when you think about it the actual name of the console deserves that title.

Your right, now i shall go off to play my Nintendo Top Loading Disc Tray

or my NTLDT

Have my babies?

Your right, now i shall go off to play my Nintendo Top Loading Disc Tray

or my NTLDT

Ha, that made me laugh.

But seriously, as some one said earlier, most nintendo consoles name have been a referance to their appearance or features.

Im not doubting the name blu(e)wave or believing it, im just saying it sounds like a believable name.

But it does seem incredibly unlikely, the logo, the lack of an actual trademark being registered of it. Im just waiting to see what the nintendo power scan shows if it exsists.

This sounds like crap tbh.

Bluewave sounds too much like Bluray. Not only would people get confused but its not a name Nintendo would probably ever choose for one of their consoles.

Snes was named snes because it was SUPER, N64 was due to 64bit, gamecube, it was shaped like a CUBE-oid.

They wont name the rev after their revolutionary blue ray of light, UNLESS it did something special, like impregnate you.

infact, sounds like something microsoft would name one of their products...

THE RING OF LIGHT.

its not a name Nintendo would probably ever choose for one of their consoles.

dolphin.jpg

:wink:

Thank god they never went through with that, it would of sold even worse than GC.

Snes was named snes because it was SUPER, N64 was due to 64bit, gamecube, it was shaped like a CUBE-oid.

They wont name the rev after their revolutionary blue ray of light, UNLESS it did something special, like impregnate you.

THE RING OF LIGHT.

I said MOST, it implies to 64, DS and cube. (Actually, now that I think about it, I should of said some, not most, whoops)

Ah Stocka, i remember that name, they used they because of the ocean wave or something strategy right?

THE RING OF LIGHT.

But it has a ray like beam of light on the front which is blue...

Guess we need to wait till E3 for the proper name then,imagine if name ended up as BlueWave,how strange that would be.

But it has a ray like beam of light on the front which is blue...

I've said that, to which he came back with a funny comment. Look a few posts up dude.

Ubisoft could of accidently leaked it, kirsten dunst has sparked off a trend perhaps?

Yeah random people from Ubisoft are always talking to the press on red carpets!?

We are getting desperate aren't we. The word 'wave' has got a far too strong a connection with water and the sea. Plus what's with 'blu'. Spell it right for godsake.

Calm down ,it's possible,barely anyone believed there was pics from Red Steel ,not exactly much need to see he's desperate.