NEurope
JLilly

Revolution Name revealed? (Nintendo Bluewave!)

From Wikipedia, I was doing just a search for Nintendo Revolution, they refer to the whole thing as Bluewave...

Not sure if i think its better than Revolution, but ill just wait and see, could be a whole wiki conspiracy.

On April 15, 2006, Nintendo Power Magazine released the biggest scoop of the year as the cover page of vol.204. The image was leaked onto the internet when someone recieved their copy of the issue early. The information in that issue was the name of the 5th Nintendo console. Despite rumors of Nintendo keeping the codename 'Revolution', the official name of the console is the Nintendo Bluewave

wikipedia.org

search for Nintendo Revolution and you will see

Hmm I read it was BlueWave aswell somewhere,I think it sounds cool.Great find.

Hopefully Nintendo will give a reason why,The blue could be the scan light and the 'Wave' could be because it's refreshing and a new experience,quite catchy.

ye as normally nintendo consoles have some kind of reason for there names, DS = Dual screens, n64 = 64 bit, gamecube = cube shape. But ye maybe something to do with the blue light

Under 3 weeks now,what's the exact date again,is it 9th May? How can I keep forgetting.

!!!!

Wow didn't expect it to turn out to be true. I don't know if I like it or not.

I once went to wikipedia and changed Epona (Link's horse) section so it seemed that instead of a she, Epona was a he (if you're wandering why, it was to win a an already doomed argument with a friend).

Hope someone can find that image,i'm surprised we heard this from wikipedia.

Bluewave stands out ,but with revolution it sounds different,either way I like both.

I can't find this on the wikipedia site... we need confirmation this is true.

and it also probably refers to Nintendo's 'blue ocean' strategy. I think there must be something special about that light...

here it is, it was revised...

i cant post a link or image because of post count

if you look back 2 revisions or so you see it