NEurope
JLilly

Revolution Name revealed? (Nintendo Bluewave!)

Sound clip linky from Ubisoft

Found that on a message board, I dont think its credible. It sounds robotic, could be fake. BUT, I can hear bluewave be mentioned slightly, and I swear I heard July being said in french there. Could the july release rumour be true?

I can make it wave ,I'll listen to it again.

It does say Blue Wave,so if this is legit and it say's july..

Gang it look's like we have a mystery on our hands.

Theres an article on cube3 about ubi talking about blue wave, but when I tried to get to it it just said the page was overloaded or soemthing.

Bottom at the wiki page: This page was last modified 21:57, 15 April 2006

So thats enough proof along with the screeny wiki did have the name bluewave, but why would they take it away?

Also, that logo is fecking awesome. I hope its real.

They probably took it away because they weren't meant to release it.This looks like the name.

EDIT-71 views now.

Remember that voice clip of that guy from Ubisoft of France and we couldn't understand the end part, but we belived that he said 'Nintendo ??? wave'

If he knew the name then could that voice clip have been true?

The name Bluewave is cool though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nintendo Fan

A voice clip has appeared online. Can't be certain if it's real or not, but here it is:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...le=Ubisoft.wav

its in French.

Originally Posted by RedShell

I really don't think that's French, I think he says:

Ubisoft of France game (he pronounces it gam), Red Steel. Release, July 2006. System, Nintendo ??? (the only word I can't make out) wave.

??? sounds like red.

Redwave?

Yea that time I heard wave aswell,but now I know what to listen for I made 'Blue' and July o.0

umm... did you know anybody can edit wikipedia?

Here's the ign thread -->boards.ign.com/revolution_lobby/b8270/115187307/p1/?8

In fact, I was the one who edited the BlueWave name. as you can see, i "fixed it" as the name hasn't been confirmed

I like the name, but I dont think it is the real name of Nintendos next console. The Wikipedia entry can be fake, something we can figure out by reading the latest NP magazine. And there is no way telling if that french guy is a real UbiSoft employee.

umm... did you know anybody can edit wikipedia?

Here's the ign thread -->boards.ign.com/revolution_lobby/b8270/115187307/p1/?8

In fact, I was the one who edited the BlueWave name. as you can see, i "fixed it" as the name hasn't been confirmed

If any body can, i doubt you were the one who changed it. Too many people taking credit for other peoples idea's, such as Nintendo on.

Bluewave is a believable name in my opinion, i dont fully believe it but im hoping its real.

Now I know anyone can edit it I don't believe Wiki anymore,i'll wait for tjhat scan from NP.

Same here shadow, that seems the most credible source. Lets hope it does have bluwave mentioned in nintendo power.

NP is out April 20th, hopefully within the next few days subscribers will get their copies...

my friend checked the trademark office in japan and US,

and bluwave is NOT registered, Bluewave is but not under Nintendo...i dont know whats goin on

my friend checked the trademark office in japan and US,

and bluwave is NOT registered, Bluewave is but not under Nintendo...i dont know whats goin on

I noticed that too, but things are usually filed and then made public later on, so lets wait and see.

Hmmm i dont realy like the name bluwave. Atleast it doesnt realy tell you what the revolution is, well not that we know of. If you refresh wiki from time to time you can see it changing from revo to bluwave on and on. it happend allready 3 times in 15 min XD(the pictures wherent working so i was refreshing allot :P)

But please dont let this be the true name :( can realy make a good short name out it like rev or revo :(