NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Pirates of the Caribbean MMO at E3

http://www.avault.com/news/displaynews.asp?story=4122006-16155

:woops: never saw that one coming!

The game is being developed to appeal to a broad audience from teens to adults and will be available for a monthly subscription fee.

Er...I've always thought a monthly pay for all the big MMOs like world of Warcraft is demanding, but who the hell is going to pay monthly for this? :laughing:

The console hasn't been confirmed yet but its most likely for 360/PC

if this game was decent, i wud play it, the first film was amazing, and i hope they dont fuck up the second.

Never really had to level up a pirate or anythin before, wud be cool

i dont really like paying £40 for a game then having to play more to play it online, some people may not be bothered about this playing WOW, thats why i got guild wars, and americas army and gunz and now planetside cos its free.

if it was any good i might consider if it was cheap monthly

*stops playing WoW*

sorry what was that about cancelling my WoW account to be a pirate

I'm not into MMO's or MMORPG's at all. I don't know why I'm even posting a reply to the topic....;)

An mmo pirrate game were you could sial from island to island battling other ships, and stealing loot would be amazing, weather the game is anything like that....

And I don't like to pay per month, under principle that I don't agree with it, fine make the game expensive if it's good, maybe a small charge, but £10 odd (normall price) is a rip off.

Cmon you could probably save £10 a month by not having coffee at a shop or just saving some pennies here and there. It's 2.50 a week.

Cmon you could probably save £10 a month by not having coffee at a shop or just saving some pennies here and there. It's 2.50 a week.

Maybe so, but it all adds up, and if lots of games start charging per month, were will it end?

With no companies going bust because they can't afford to fund such silly ideas? It's just logistics really. Like the NHS telling people to fuck off cos we can't afford to by the most expensive drugs!

Which is £120 a year. Think what you could buy with that....

Sign in to follow this