Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Doctor Who

KKOB

Parts would have been similar. If not its not that hard to dress the streets, or edit in post production. They try, bless them, to make Cardiff look like everywhere. Don't think it'll be that hard to put up billboards for Dean Martin shows etc (if I'm getting my Rat Pack timeline right)

I know. It seemed that in the last two, when they were doing episodes in London, they only shot a bit in london and did the rest in Cardiff. It annoyed me immensely

• 2 weeks later...
From good old Wiki....

The Sun has reported that the Professor (Sir Derek Jacobi), appearing in upcoming Doctor Who episode Utopia is the Master in disguise, and that this will be revealed when he regenerates.

John Simm could be the new Master,and I have nothing wrong with that, but the Master shouldn't really be a cool looking guy, in my opinion. This old guy seems a better choice, unless he "dies" and John Simm regenerates into the new Master.

John Simm could be the new Master,and I have nothing wrong with that, but the Master shouldn't really be a cool looking guy, in my opinion. This old guy seems a better choice, unless he "dies" and John Simm regenerates into the new Master.

The name Saxon appears in the seires 3 eps.

It will appear in the first episode of Series 3 as a old vote for saxon poster.

The Master ran out of regenerations years ago.

Roger Delgado looked ridiculously cool.

The Master ran out of regenerations years ago.

Well, in The Five Doctors, he was offered a new cycle of regenerations by the High Council, so perhaps he's found a way to restore the cycle himself.

Also - this is classy.

Roger Delgado looked ridiculously cool.

Without a doubt, the replacement wasn't bad, but not a patch on Delgado.

They really should just leave him dead because nobody will be able to play the Master as well.

Well, in The Five Doctors, he was offered a new cycle of regenerations by the High Council, so perhaps he's found a way to restore the cycle himself.

Maybe he could have, if he hadn't died already.

Nice, better than anything RTD has done ith the franchise.

Personally, i'm glad to see Barrowman back.

Am I the only person who liked Captain Jack?

Captain Jack is a tosser, they should have left him dead as well, then we would have been spared the televisual turd that was Torchwood.

Don't underestimate John Simm. He's a great actor, and I think he could do the Master justice. They won't have an old man (Professor) as the Master, the Time Lords will all be new. The Time Lords will return anyway, as the Rani was confirmed to be in this series on the BBC.

Don't underestimate John Simm. He's a great actor, and I think he could do the Master justice. They won't have an old man (Professor) as the Master, the Time Lords will all be new. The Time Lords will return anyway, as the Rani was confirmed to be in this series on the BBC.

And you don't think this is a bit off, after they've been harping on for two series about the last of the Time Lords?

And you don't think this is a bit off, after they've been harping on for two series about the last of the Time Lords?

You could say the same to Jon Pertwee's Drwho for force to not leave Earth but then later in the series he could.

Yeah, I agree. If they wanted to keep the Daleks, Cybermen and Time Lords in the series then they shouldn't have killed them off in the first place.