Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

Tetsuya Nomura has confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII will not make it's debut on the PLAYSTATION 3 in 2007. Nomura and company told Famitsu in a recent article that Square Enix still has to wrap up other yet-to-reach-retail projects, such as Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Crisis Core:Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gamespot : Sony CEO Howard Stringer has "failed to fend off Nintendo," the report continues, with the Wii outselling the PS3 two-to-one worldwide.

The company is likely to lose a record 191.9 billion yen ($1.57 billion) from games this fiscal year, compared with a profit of 8.7 billion yen ($71 million) last year, according to the survey.

does any one know if sonic the hedgehog has been improved for the PS3? i.e bug fixes, load times etc?

Load times improve if you install game to HD. Nothing else has changed. Shit game. :)

The SIXAXIS has new technology in it too.

But there is difference between product that cost 75 cents to manufacture, and product that costs closer to 25 dollars. These are manufacturing costs that analysts have given to SixAxis and Wiimote. Not really surprising, as SixAxis can mostly use same mold and chips that PS2 used.

Yeah but you dont just pay for the price it costs to make, you pay for the peoples wages who designed it etc, its only a few quid cheaper than a 360 pad and it has bluetooth init along with sixaxis and a recharable battery built in (add £10 for the 360's rechargable battery).

And Coo i'll post some pics in a few mins.

photo0003ip9.jpg

photo0002ue0.jpg

Cba to rotate them.

Genji isn't that bad really. Sure the camera is poor and it's a button basher, but it's just a very good pick up and play game.

I think the reviews were a 'tad' too harsh on it, i didn't pay full price for it, so it's probably worth it more.

The graphics are lovely also! At the European launch though, there are other games which should come before it, so it may be even cheaper by the time you purchase it.

Good game though. I did laugh when i saw the crab though, i just couldn't help it. :grin:

EDIT: My Ps3 gets warm on the right and hardly on the left, strangely.

Yeah but you dont just pay for the price it costs to make, you pay for the peoples wages who designed it

And how long did it take them to come up with the idea of putting motion control in a PS2 controller? With millions sold at £35 a time, minus the 75c on each one, that must've been a pretty well paid few seconds.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!