NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

Ofcourse there is an option to play it without the motion control.

Unlike certain companies who force control methods on you (or you could just buy the game all over again).

Your avatar is scary Dabookerman.

Yeah, it's not exactly easy on the eyes.

Check your PMs, you need to get the sig and avatar removed, or it will be done for you.

Yes shipped 1 Million in total. That is sales for just 1 week in January.

It's the 2nd week in January.

JPNConsoles.png

But maybe PS3 will climb next week because of VF5 coming over in Japan.

But Sony said they have shipped 1M PS3 in Japan last week. :wtf:

Yes to retailers, it'll be that they are moving out of warehouses

It's the 2nd week in January.

JPNConsoles.png

But maybe PS3 will climb next week because of VF5 coming over in Japan.

It would be easier to read if it was cumlative data type chart. But as all charts are the data may be wrong.

I'm kinda bored of this thread now, you'll all be glad to hear probs.

Just a few final comments/predictions:

PS3 will never match PS2 and will not have as many great exclusives.

Sony will continue to lie and people will continue to trust and believe them like doe eyed fools.

Domstercool will always back Sony up, but then deny he's a Sony Fanboy.

Data will reveal that PS3 isn't doing as well as anticipated until Q3 this year, when there are some more games for it eg. DMC4, Heavenly Sword.

Nintendo will rule in Japan and Europe.

Sony will lag behind 360 and Wii for the next year or two.

Halo 3 will ruin Sony's Christmas unless FF XIII or MGS4 make it out in America this year.

I will be too busy playing 360/Wii/PS2/DS/WoW to even care about the PS3 EU launch - unless it causes me to ROFL.

Owen will preorder 8 PS3s and then try and instill a sense of hysteria among other PS3 preorders just before the launch.

He will also buy it, play a couple games, look at whats coming out next, and only talk about that until that gets launched and so the cycle continues.

ZeldaFreak will go back to his old ways - i wish he would change his One Piece Avatar :heh:

Me to die a slow painful death.

*waves*

*eeeeuuurrgghh*

*flatlines*

I'm kinda bored of this thread now, you'll all be glad to hear probs.

Domstercool will always back Sony up, but then deny he's a Sony Fanboy.

Nice, shame that isn't true though. I'm sure anyone that knows me here knows I'm no fanboy.

Oh and every company lies. Just look at Microsoft recorrecting their statement of sales, oh and the errors at the start of the release of the system.

Shut-up Takeo. If you don't like the thread don't post in it...at all.

Your so unfunny it's beyond believe.

Who are you to talk about me anyway? Your no-one, as far as i'm concerned. Stop thinking about how i spend my money and run my own life and Worry about yourself, your wasting time.

Domstercool, your not a fanboy at all. Who cares anyway? Not like the fecking games world makes a person is it?

Call me what you will. All i know is, i have said nothing to no-one until some sad little insecure idiots saying shite about me for no reason what so bloody ever. Your bullies, that is all.

-----------------------------------

Also, back on topic which Takeo seems to stray away from most of the time and makes it personal. No-one can really say if Sony's PS3 is going to be bad or good until it's released here....Then you or the consumers of Europe decide if the console is for them?

At this moment in time, it does look as though Wii is storming ahead in Europe and is going to do extremely well, also much quicker sales then 360 did when it was first released, given you a indication that it is for now more popular then the 360 was at the start.

I wouldn't rule out Sony just yet (sure, they have alot of work to do, to make things run a little easier), however i would like to see consumers reactions on the price of it and if that will put people off and how many......

ZeldaFreak will go back to his old ways - i wish he would change his One Piece Avatar :heh:

Nah I don't think I will on both a) going to my old ways and b) and changing the avatar for the best anime ever created that is both amusing, cool and having a story.

I was listening to the HotSpot this week, and they compared the 360 and ps3 launch numbers in america, and guess what PS3 sold more consoles than the 360.

Also warhawk problems are supposedly absolutely non credible according to the director for it. It will become a full fledged game. Also it was according to him a bitter employee who was fired.

And Owen and Domstercool I don't know about you two but their doesn't seem to be any great games coming out on the 360 or the wii in europe at least carn't wait for ps3 and virtua fighter 5

And Owen and Domstercool I don't know about you two but their doesn't seem to be any great games coming out on the 360 or the wii in europe at least carn't wait for ps3 and virtua fighter 5

There is a bit of a drought at the moment, Crackdown seems interesting, but the main reason would be for the Halo 3 beta.

So far the games i cant wait for will come out the latter half of the year. Assassins creed, GTA4, Halo 3 and the usual suspects.

Well march seems to be the month when all the games start to come in for the consoles again. I mean for Wii you have Trauma Centre (WOOO!) Sonic (Ok this could go either way, but for now just say it's good) and SSX Blur, and probably more to be given release dates too.

360 has the likes of Crackdown, GRAW 2, Forza (although could get pushed back again) and again some that haven't been given solid dates as of yet, things like C&C 3, stranglehold and such.

PS3 well, it's the release so it doesn't really need a reason why it has games coming out in that month for it, but Motorstorm WEEEE! :D

March is a BIG month for game releases for all three next-gen consoles, your right! It's because it's the financial month thing....

Crackdown for 360 next month, looks a blast! So theres feb covered for 360.

At the mo though ZeldaFreak your right, but theres always a drought when a console is first released and in Jan/Feb anyway!

This year though it ain't too bad....With one good game for each system coming out every month and thats enough really. :D

Yeah they had some fuck ups with the PS3 delays and such last year. It's why 2007 can only get better for the system.

There is a bit of a drought at the moment, Crackdown seems interesting, but the main reason would be for the Halo 3 beta.

So far the games i cant wait for will come out the latter half of the year. Assassins creed, GTA4, Halo 3 and the usual suspects.

Yeah, it's a pain knowing that I won't be buying another 360 game till after the summer, the 360 games I mainly want are Halo 3, Blue Dragon and Assasin's Creed. They'll most likely come all at once, just as Mario Galaxy and so do too. Bloody holidays.

Back to PS3 discussion, i won't be buying one because there's no system sellers on it for me. That and it's expensive, I am satisfied with Wii60, it's not really necessary for me to have one, and I generally hate Sony. I must say though, if I was to buy a PS3 for one game that we know is coming out it'd be White Knight Story, that looks unbelieveable.

Just random thinking here about past Sony consoles. I noticed that the I got the PSX and PS2 like last in the list of consoles I was buying. I bought a N64 first then a PSX. I bought a Cube, Xbox and then a PS2.

Ok so I had no choice to get the PS3 last, since it's the last out. But now I'm working and earning my own money. It's like I don't have to limit myself anymore, I can play all those good games I want to, which is nice to know. I dunno, maybe I'm more of a addict than I was when I was younger. :D

Yeah, it's a pain knowing that I won't be buying another 360 game till after the summer, the 360 games I mainly want are Halo 3, Blue Dragon and Assasin's Creed. They'll most likely come all at once, just as Mario Galaxy and so do too. Bloody holidays.

Back to PS3 discussion, i won't be buying one because there's no system sellers on it for me. That and it's expensive, I am satisfied with Wii60, it's not really necessary for me to have one, and I generally hate Sony. I must say though, if I was to buy a PS3 for one game that we know is coming out it'd be White Knight Story, that looks unbelieveable.

Is White Knight Story a RPG? I believe i've only seen two screenshots of it and it looks kinda interesting...i'm not normally a RPG fan! However Kingdom Hearts 2 was fantastic and i like the look of Blue Dragon...

May have too look at some vids of this. I'm hoping it's like a massive adventure, where you go to different towns etc..a little like...you guessed it...Zelda. :D

My god, that looks outstanding!

Any idea on a release date? Will it be this year?

Supposed to be late Q2- middle ish Q3 of 2007 for Japan

Supposed to be late Q2- middle ish Q3 of 2007 for Japan

That probably means 2008 for us then...