Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

guarana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DCK did you check the amazing lighting effects... that´s so pretty and so advanced over any technique out there...Hdr looks like crap to this...rest in peace!!! The models and the area arn´t soooo big, but this lighting turns everything into something really beautiful.... E3E3E3E3E§E§E$E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DCK did you check the amazing lighting effects... that´s so pretty and so advanced over any technique out there...Hdr looks like crap to this...rest in peace!!! The models and the area arn´t soooo big, but this lighting turns everything into something really beautiful.... E3E3E3E3E§E§E$E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your HDR must be my BLOOM.

Guarana, how can you tell those shots are in-game, they look like concept art to me. Does the article say so?

no its doesnt (i didnt read it all yet )

but the little jaggys on the diagonals can be seen .. concept art usually wouldnt have any jaggys at all..

the thing I like as well is that ubi is bouncing ideas around with ninty for what sounds like a while now! could this be the better ninty 3rd party support?

EDIT: would love it if GRAW came out for rev as well! don't see why it shouldn't

I hope so that would be great :hehe:

not sure that anyone has posted this but it was at joystiq.com

Update: A few of you have sent us word that Game Informer is touting its latest issue online. According to the page (again, we unfortunately do not have a copy of the magazine just yet), the game is from Ubisoft Paris, who are known for Prince of Persia, Ghost Recon, Far Cry Instincts, and Splinter Cell. The page implies that these are actual screenshots, and confirms that more information will be found via Game Informer's online page as of April 20th.