Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

guarana

guarana, are there any better screens within the magazines in terms of graphics?

there are 20 screens in the magazine , the scans online are kinda blurry (which can be a bad and a good thing )you can tell exactly how the game looks with the magazine

mag pics are clearer , but you can see little jaggys and such (not bad though)..

scans are blurred , not jaggys , but needs glasses.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rs3560be.jpg

Fuck HD! Look at these!! PUTA GRAPHICS!!

I don't wanna sound like a fanboy (but I am), but after all that talk about the revo specs, when I see the first screens shots ever for a revo game and they look better than most 360 games, it makes me very happy.

Hey looks good guys, so I guess we can expect some proper screens from Ubisoft in the coming days.

Although to be fair the graphics are on par with the 360, so all you guys shouting "OMGZ FUCK U 3Shitty" can keep queit. Although on that note, it is worth commending Nintendo considering the Revolution is built on a similar base to the Gamecube.

when asked months ago (dont know where or who asked) reggie was asked if anything whould be shown before e3 .. he said probably not from nintendo , but we might hear something from a 3rd party developer .i think they planned this for sometime , and choose a fps that everyone would understand to showcase what revolution is all about to normal gamers.

rs2566hw.jpg

The barely-discernible caption reads "Notice how the angle of the in-game gun reflects the angle at which you hold the controller."

Now what would happen if turned the FHC a lot?? would we loose life? or the arm would broke?:grin: :grin: