NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
arab_freak

New Red Hot Chili Peppers Album!

Haha, I had Dani California before i got the album and since i havent listened to the song once.

It certainly has some great songs on it, although I think they probably could have taken the best songs from both CDs and make a single CD albumn. However the other songs are still okay, it just gets a bit long if you listen to it in one sitting.

agree with you guys, they should of released all the good songs, into one album, making it one hell of a fan-fucking-tastic album.

But I enjoy it. and it wasnt exactly more expensive coz it was on 2 discs.

Yeah, I'm a bit dissapointed with how they arranged the songs. It's nothing like By The Way, Venice Queen ruled.

Haha, I had Dani California before i got the album and since i havent listened to the song once.

You want a medal?

Got this on Monday from Play.

I lvoe it:

Dani California and Snow ( (Hey Oh) ) are incredible songs.

Snow was really good, but I'm bored of it already. I've listened to it twice, Dani California now sucks, very boring song. I was really looking forward to this album as well.

But but Surrealist you have the (shudder) Editors in your sig! So surely this album beats them down? I jest Surrealist I love you really!

I am however really enjoying the album I am finding it easier to listen to if not filled with as many outstounding moments as the previous albums. Can't wait to see them live! Will post fave songs a bit later.

At first I wasn't sure about the album. It seemed over-long and many of the tracks sounded the same. But after sitting listening to it for hours on the train it has definitely improved and now I really enjoy it. Great summer music and worth sticking with.

I found this too Space. When I first listened to it I was expecting a follow up to by the way. But then as I accpeted it for something different it really grew on me.

I'm still not sure. It has some great songs on it (I'm really liking the first CD alot now), but I'm not sure how it wil hold up over time. I listened to Fanz Ferdinand's second album twice everyday for about two weeks (all the commuting) and I still like listeing to it. Sometimes Stadium Arcadium is a little preictable, but it's still a very enjoyable listen. Songs are definitly catchy, been humming Strip My Mind all day. Perhaps it's just me overloading on Chili Peppers ,it is a very long album. Only time will tell I suppose.

Sign in to follow this