NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CoolFunkMan

Three word game

I saw this at some other forums. It looked kinda cool, so I thought why not post it here...

Anyways, the idea of this game (for those that dunno) is that someone posts a sentence, then the next person continues that sentence - and so on. As the name of the game says, you can only use three words at a time (though you prolly already guessed that. :p) I'll go first:

I like big

(this will get locked)

....monkey fetish hospital...

EDIT you changed the first three words you hussie!

(this will get locked)

....monkey fetish hospital...

EDIT you changed the first three words you hussie!

Oops, though I had time to change it before anyone got in (as the last one sucked,) srry. :/ Ah well, it still fits... I guess.... *runs*

I saw this at some other forums. It looked kinda cool, so I thought why not post it here...

Anyways, the idea of this game (for those that dunno) is that someone posts a sentence, then the next person continues that sentence - and so on. As the name of the game says, you can only use three words at a time (though you prolly already guessed that. :p) I'll go first:

I like big

noooo...u made this thread,, especially today because it was on blue peter, along with a gut wrenching look at samurais

butts and i

Yes they are ... no wait they aren't ... I don't understand ... how does this game work?

Awww I hate you Odwin. I was keeping an eye on this ready to lock it when it began to get uber-spammy :(

You've broke my heart.

Sign in to follow this