NEurope
Towers

Elder Scrolls 4

The structure and story of this game is more western. In teh sense that its less linear and has a bit less character. Having said that it still has a hell of a lot of character and of course more freedom than any Japanese rpg out there. Get it it will really suck you in, PM me if you have any questions about what to do etc how to get the most out of it although doing your own thing is half the fun.

Been playing about 7 hours now, wasn't that keen on it at first, but stuck with it and am starting to really enjoy it now. Seems a bit similar to KOTOR, which I hated at first, but ended up loving and had to run out on release day to get the sequel!

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong though, I've got 3 quests on the go, all at a point where I have to do fighting in, which, I'm sucking at and not sure what I can do to improve. I've got pretty good armor, and a blades sword, but just can't kill the buggers. Currently stuck trying to find the count in K'Vatch, trying to kill the sponsor in the sewers in the imperial city, and trying to kill the graverobber and his mate.

i hadnt played this in a while, bleedin demo of battlefield is really quite cool, so i played a bit today, it was wierd, i went into one of the towers where all the duards stay. went up to the top and looked in one bag, didnt take anything, went down and one of them arrested me :( i was already in the thieves guild anyway. but it was wierd being arrested for nothing. i was in this place to steal back the gold taken from the people in the waterfront because of the tax, there was like 7 guards tehre, how am i meant to steal all that money with all those guards there?

ive a question if anyone knows, if i join another guild like the mages guild or fighters, when im in the thieves guild, will i stay wuth the thieves guild? cos ive found some places to join them, and i get gamerpoints for joining so might aswell if i dont lose my place in the other guild.

Yeah you don't get booted out of the Thieves' just for joining another faction. It's quite safe.

And Orming, you want to get out and fight some beasties in the wilderness to level up. The two graverobbers are actually pretty tough, so get some levelling done first.

i joined everything except the darkbrotherhood now :D got to blodletter in the arena.

How do i steal the tax money back for the first mission for the thieves guild? ive got to go into the barrack ower thing, ut theres always someone in there, if i go up to the second floor the guy says if you come in again ill arrest you, you cant go up more because its a red symbol? is there a time when theyre all out?

hehe also i was on a mission for the lead warrior in the arena and i came across a robber or something and he said pay up or die, 100 gold or kill him...hmm hehe so i ownd him and ran on, did the quest and found another bit in the dungeon, i got kiled by the vampire and wolf atacking me down there at the same time.

Where do i get bit by a vampire to become one, cos these vampires were attacking me not trying to bite me?

Just a quick daft question I have here: How do I pick locks on the 360 version of Oblivion?

yes - its that simple

look anywhere and you will find some - barrels, boxes, crates

Haha no, no I mean how do I pick a lock with a lock pick? Push it up and hit A?

How do i steal the tax money back for the first mission for the thieves guild?

Where do i get bit by a vampire to become one, cos these vampires were attacking me not trying to bite me?

For the first Thieves mission, just go straight up there and straight back out, doesn't matter if they see you, if you're quick enough you won't get done.

And for the vampire thing, look to the Brotherhood.

For the first Thieves mission, just go straight up there and straight back out, doesn't matter if they see you, if you're quick enough you won't get done.

And for the vampire thing, look to the Brotherhood.

cheers, gonna do that sometime, ive gotten to warrior in the Arena to do something, that ogre i had to battle to get to warior was fricken hard. took me about an hour to do it, her bloody glass axe! finaly did it realising i was a dark elf and could use the spirit conjuring thing to hurt and distract her a bit.

Im shite at picking locks, i had about 30 odd and probably sold them all, i did the first couple of lockpicks to get out of the sewers fine, but ive gotten bad.

doing one mission where i have to go underground and find the father of that arena master guy there was a box which looked like it would hold somenice things but locked, so i try it and break it.

i read in a magazine of an unbreakable lockpick, bu you need to be lvl 10 and do somthing, so im gonna level up and get it.

I'm 16 hours in and only just made it to level 2, how crap is that? haha

I guess the only way to level up is to fight monsters in the world map, eh?

Not really, U just need to up your skills ie When you enter the baldes you get a level up because the guy teaches you some blade skills

Anyone excited about this game? It's kind of like what fable promised to be but never was... in a way. There are so many sub plots and missions that you'll probably never play the same game twice. You can also be the character you want to be and the AI is supposed to be quite something. It looks very nice indeed too and it's out soonish

why deos everyone knock fable.It was excellent but short.I enjoed it a hell of a lot more than wind waker