NEurope
Towers

Elder Scrolls 4

Anyone excited about this game? It's kind of like what fable promised to be but never was... in a way. There are so many sub plots and missions that you'll probably never play the same game twice. You can also be the character you want to be and the AI is supposed to be quite something. It looks very nice indeed too and it's out soonish

Yep i want it! I want it NOW! I've never bought a Elder Scrolls game before but this sounds superb!

Supposadely out March 24th 2006 for 360 and PC, fingers crossed! :smile:

I've never played an Elder Scrolls game either but the looks of this one and by the sounds of how it plays I'm very very excited

This is the reason I preordered the 360 - try downloading some of the gameplay vids off IGn and you cant fail to be blown away. The physics and environments are perfect. Cant wait (though I reckon it will slip again).

________

HONDA ACCORD

Edited by Johelian

Morrwind was a fantastic game, and if Oblivion is even on a par with it, it'll be uber-stupendous, or even uberpenduous. I do believe.

I never played any of the Elder scrolls before, and I was never really an RPG fan ... but Oblivion is looking dam hot. I can't wait for it. Over 200 hours of gameplay.

Morrowind is a great game, and i read that elderscrolls 4 will be on an even larger scale, if thats true it will be amazing.

This is the reason I preordered the 360 - try downloading some of the gameplay vids off IGn and you cant fail to be blown away. The physics and environments are perfect. Cant wait (though I reckon it will slip again).

Agreed! My guess is end of April.

I think it would be fair for it to come out March though, purely because it was already delayed from launch-day till then!

Fingers Crossed!

It is strange that Gameplay moved the date up again and then added the collectors edition soon after, perhaps they know something we don't?

Been playing some Morrowind to hype myself up for this. Man it really is a great game, lacks the character of BG2 but makes up for it with pure epic scope. After the dissapointment of PD I am really hoping this will be great.

Seen some new screenshots... looks pretty crap..

http://xboxyde.com/news_2581_en.html

They were amazing before, maybes this is pics from a PC version with stuff toned down...

Developers lie?

Oh wait, just found they are actually from pc version. ITS ALL GOOD. lol

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=239643&st=60&p=4294506entry4294506

Still, even if the graphics don't live up, its gonnaa be a heck of an amazing game.

An interviews said that they never tried walking from one end to the other, but its estimated to take 5 hours. But they're are magical spells/teleportation to get there quicker.

I dont think it looks too shabby, these are from the PC version.

eso13xm.jpg

eso24lz.jpg

eso31hj.jpg

I can agree to it looking a little funny here and there, but it still looks very good. All the trees and bushes move in the wind, and cast shadows on the ground. And you can probably reach that mountaintop in the distance.

16 square miles! And yeah, the pics were compressed into jpeg so thats why they were bad.

Guys. watch the videos for crying out loud! It looks amazing! IGN and Gamespot have the lower res versions for free, and even they look outstanding.

I didn't like morrowind, because all the NPC's said the same things.

This was my major gripe with it too. The quests were cool though. Im STILL not very far in, as I keep wandering off the path and getting lost or killed by monsters.

________

HERBAL SHOP

Edited by Johelian

16 square miles! And yeah, the pics were compressed into jpeg so thats why they were bad.

I thoguh they loooked quite nice actually...

Getting this on the PC, just wondering how high i'll be able to crank up the settings with a GeForce 5200 and only 512mbs of RAM.

Looks mighty fine though, I was reading an article in PCGamer on when it was shown with overtweaked AI, some woman set her cat on fire.

Im really looking forward to it too. im a bit concerned though, it looks quite emotionless so far :s wheres the story??

The main story is about the king and finding a heir to his thrown. Also these weird portals (Linked to hell I believe) have appeared and bad things are killing good things.. That's about the gist of it I think.

^Yep, but the main story will only take like 25 hours. Much much much more side quests.

Bluejay, the 360 will have every setting at the top, so I'm guessing it'll have the overtweaked AI, unless they only overtweaked it specially for PCgamer... :/

Hmmmm........with the 360 version, you know you're going to get brillant graphics :) With the pc though, theres all the mods that will be made :S Decisions, decisions......

eso24lz.jpg

Ah, mounts. The perfect addition to such a free-roaming game as one of the Elder Scrolls series. This aspect of the game has made me very happy for some reason. Cant wait to be able to ride through the woods on one of those (though they would probably be ridiculously expensive...heres hoping you can steal em).

________

PENNY STOCKS TO BUY

Edited by Johelian

I'm thinking I'll just avoid guilds for a while. Maybe even avoid the MQ too, explore a little bit.