Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation State of Play (Thursday 30th May 2024 @ 23:00 BST)

Julius

Totally forgot to mention before that PlayStation committed the cardinal sin of these types of events by telling us how many games they were showing off going in.

Way to pull an Xbox, guys. 

Anyways, this made me chuckle re: Concord :p

I mean, he's not wrong, and we were all thinking it! 

5 hours ago, drahkon said:

The SoP had lots of stuff I'm interested in.

Boo, how dare you be interested in any of these games!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952392wuvxwvsic6djoii

But seriously, tell us about it. This thread could use a bit of positivity after all my nagging :D

13 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Just realised that there was nothing in the SoP about celebrating the 30th anniversary of PlayStation. I wonder if they are actually gonna do anything for it?

Astro Bot is the 30th Anniversary Celebration game.  It features a cast of characters and settings pulled from past Japan Studio titles, including Parappa, Concrete Genie and SOTC.

12 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

Astro Bot is the 30th Anniversary Celebration game.  It features a cast of characters and settings pulled from past Japan Studio titles, including Parappa, Concrete Genie and SOTC.

Not really. If this was the first time they done it then fair enough but it's a common theme in the games. 

I'm looking for something like they done with the 25th anniversary, with limited edition consoles, controllers etc.

11 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I'm looking for something like they done with the 25th anniversary, with limited edition consoles, controllers etc.

They should take a page out of my book. On my 30th anniversary I invited a couple of friends and got shit-faced.
SONY, INVITE ME TO GET SHIT-FACED!

• Haha 3