Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ace Combat 7: Deluxe Edition (11th July 2024)

Ace-Combat-7-Skies-Unknown-Deluxe-Edition.jpg

Bandai Namco is bringing Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Deluxe Edition to Switch, the company just announced. We have a confirmed release date of July 11, 2024.

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Deluxe Edition, a combat flight sim that first debuted in 2019, "recreates the thrilling experience and explosive action of the original game" on Nintendo's console. The 2-8 player multiplayer combat will be available, along with other features. Additional DLC not included in the Deluxe Edition is planned to be available to buy after launch.

Content Includes:

Base game
Downloadable content " Three original aircraft sets" + "Three SP missions"
Part 1 "Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown – ADF-11F Raven Set"
Part 2 "Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown – ADF-01 FALKEN Set"
Part 3 "Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown – ADFX-01 Morgan Set"
Part 4 "Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown – Unexpected Visitor"
Part 5 "Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown – Anchorhead Raid"
Part 6 "Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown – Ten Million Relief Plan"
Bonus "Music Player Mode"
Playable Aircraft F-104C -Avril-
Playable Aircraft F-4E Phantom II
Three popular aircraft skins from the past series
8 popular emblems of the past series

Gonna be interesting to see how this port runs on the Switch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well bloody hell, would you look at that! Actual Namco support for Nintendo? Harada must be furious :D

Perhaps the feud is finally over and there’s now some genuine hope for Namco support on Switch 2 going forward?

Not quite the AC7 I was hoping to hear about next, if I'm being honest :laughing: still, a nice reminder that I need to get around to this at some point, as I've seen a lot of recommendations to jump into Ace Combat from fans of Armored Core VI! 

Interesting that there's no word on AC5's remaster/port/whatever it was being bundled in with this like it was with the early copies of AC7 and one of the deluxe edition variants, guess that ship has truly sailed, what an odd one ::shrug: