N-Europe

All-new PlayStation Plus: Premium / Deluxe | Extra | Essential

Julius

Trophies may be on the cards for Timesplitters.

There's a pretty high chance that they will. All of the Classic games that Embracer owns have released with trophies or had them patched in (Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare, Tomb Raider Legend, and Summoner)

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

This happened with Oddworld: Abe's Exodus. PS5 version trophies were added a week later for some reason.

Phew. I'm too lazy to delete the PS5 version and download the PS4 one. Lucky me.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Nothing on exophase, yet, so...

I'm keeping the faith.

In other news, these games are leaving the Japanese service soon and so I imagine it will be the same for us over here.

• Horizon: Forbidden West

• Marvel’s Midnight Suns - Enhanced Edition

• Dragonball Xenoverse 2

• Alien Isolation

• NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…

• Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition

• Star Ocean: The Divine Force

• Cloudpunk

• Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

• Star Ocean: The Last Hope

• Star Ocean: Second Evolution

• Star Ocean: First Departure R

On 8/14/2024 at 5:47 PM, drahkon said:

Cult of the Lamb

Played this for an hour and it's not too shabby.
Beat the first boss and I feel it was a little too early. Haven't made a lot of progress with my cult and upgrades and now the first dungeon has become more difficult.
Think I'll farm the first dungeon a bit before progressing. :D

8 hours ago, drahkon said:

Cult of the Lamb

Played this some more and I completely forgot that there's a "hack and slash your way through dungeons" component. :laughing:
Have been managing my cult for most of my playtime. It's surprisingly fun.
My favourite part: Harvesting dead followers for meat and then turning it into food for my live stock.

I'm a good person. :)

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, drahkon said:

Cult of the Lamb

More progress has been made. Yay!

Beat the third boss, upgraded my cult to max level, made two followers kiss and then create an egg (that's how sexy times work, my friends - look it up), built a bar and threw lots of drinking parties, screamed at a creature who's just writing poems about me and defeated two guys at a stupid dice game.

It's literally what my real life is like. I think I'm gonna sue.

On 8/22/2024 at 6:13 PM, drahkon said:

Cult of the Lamb

Beat the final boss and...there's more. It's the same old, same old, but still more :p

If I knew that I, wouldn't have spent most of my time with the cult. I think now I basically have nothing left to do but the dungeons.

Anyways, while the game is not perfect, it's one of the game that's worthy of the praise. Unlike the garbage, trash, vomit-inducing, terrible game Tunic.

• Like 1