Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

Dcubed

On 22/04/2024 at 10:49 AM, EEVILMURRAY said:

@Glen-i what did you call Isha's weapon? I went a bit dark and called it Killing by Suicide. I'm surprised this was even an option 

bit dark?

Anyway, I can't actually remember. And I played through the whole thing with the NSO Game Trial, so I can't boot it up to check.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

How about your eggs?

I remember that. That's "Garoo's Lunch Box"

I imagine he's the chill kind of guy who would want his name plastered all over product without permission, you know?

Went halfsies with @Dcubed, so I'm playing the PC version.

No regrets, loading is far quicker then the likes you see on Switch, I'll just have to nick his Steam Deck for a few weeks.

Anyway, only played for an hour, got a party who will no doubt be benched when more funny animal people show up.

Garr's cool though. You'd think a wolf dude would be a little faster, but he hits hard, so it's fine for now...

All I really have to say is that the sprite work is astonishing! Way too much effort went into it! These days, I'm impressed when a HD sprite based game has diagonal facing sprites. This game has separate diagonal facing battle sprites. Nuts!

Main character's spinny move probably ate thousands of quid out of the budget! Must be about 30 different frames there!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

"Oh neat, game's gonna get me to play with a different group for a bit. Awesome! Oh hang on, is that Garoo? Even more awesome! Right, let's get go..."

*Game snaps back to Nowa*

vhaj0GMFlIeFa.webp

What a tease!