Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-E Mario Kart 8 DX Get Together

Glen-i

Next Theme Night: Tonight 8pm

FuHopdf.png

Like usual, if we finish before 8:45, I'll start a fourth GP, which will also be Player's Choice. If someone does show up late, I'll allow people to rechoose whatever new track they missed.

While we'll start at 8pm, I highly recommend getting into the room as soon as you can when I open up at 7:45pm. The last 2 times, people from various friend lists of N-E members gatecrashed the room. And while I'm fine with it if it means a fuller room, it'd suck if one of you couldn't get in because of that.

Edited by Glen-i
Graphics!
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the games. :smile:

Some great new tracks, highlights were definitely Berlin Byways, Peach Gardens and 3DS Rainbow Road.

Wlecome back to Hazel as well, it's good to see you playing Mario Kart again. :)

Nice to see an almost full lobby too. My brother joined, plus others from friend lists, bringing the total player count this week up to ten.

Here's a link to this week's stream... :peace:

- - - - -

custom-59dbf4b2-4899-4c95-a488-845b86f83491-640x360.jpeg

N-Europe Get Together! (08/12/2022)

Edited by S.C.G
  • Thanks 1

Next Theme Night

6lWrjS8.png

Each GP will have a different set of items. What are they? Pffft! As if I'll tell you, you'll just have to figure it out on the night, won't you?

This next bit is important now. If we do a fourth GP, I want everyone to choose GCN Baby Park. Probably gives away the idea, but this particular idea setup will likely get old after one race, so I'll be bailing the room after we do. Trust me, you wouldn't want more then one race with this nonsense.

• Thanks 1