N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Revolution

Demuwan

But theres not much difference between the 64 version and the cube version. It just sounds like most of you guys want the Cube version on the Rev with extra characters. Yawn.

So by making it into another Capcom fighter you're not duplicating another game in any way at all then?!!? :hmm:

Those are some cool ideas from Mike!!!

I think it would also be cool if Pokémon Stadium was revamped to be more dangerous and 'elementy'....The Fire Field was shit!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For this one an online scoreboard is needed. I know us smash players get competitive :laughing: so I think an international ranking system should be implemented so we can see who the best of the best are.

Also I think international tournaments should be implemented. because of the demand a select few will be eligible by passing an entry 'test'. Where you will have to defeat 7 of those melee people with a secret level 10. Then you can enter the tournament. (those with the fastest times get in) It would have to be scheduled. Maybe to a weekend or something and would take about 2 hrs of your time. If you dropped out you wouldn't automatically lose but a cpu would take over for you. The winner would get a special trophy that he could show off in the online tropy collection thing! where you could view other peoples trophy collections.

The online potential for this game is immense.

I think the idea above moulded with Animal Crossing's events.. kind of thing.

Say Nintendo organise a New Year's tournament for people who play Nintendo on New Year's eve. Then there would be a trophy to get in your Smash Profile.. that absolutely nobody else has.. providing you win.

Each year you can get different trophies and tournaments and the winners can collect 'em all.

Also what happens when we go around out friends? Can we take out memory card? I'm hoping we can just take a controller around a mates.. and play together against people on the wifi. That is a big issue for many team players.

Being in smash bros. will boost sales no doubt, it certainly wont inhibit them.

Developpers will see it as more of an honour and co-operate I suspect.

"Oh man I have smash bros. No point buying the 30 games that these characters all come from then :D"

in saying this, i will say that both smash bros games acted as kinda an 'advertisment'. after getting trophies, and playing as unknown characters (eg. Ness) it inspired me to play different games.

i had hoped they do an rpg for the single player. i dunno how it would have worked, but a decent nintendo themed rpg, with a decent story and they keep the rest of the currently available modes of play witg added wi-fi functionality and your looking at one pretty good package

i had hoped they do an rpg for the single player. i dunno how it would have worked, but a decent nintendo themed rpg, with a decent story and they keep the rest of the currently available modes of play witg added wi-fi functionality and your looking at one pretty good package

Same here. It informed me on games I'd never heard of, or knew little about.