NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
gaggle64

News CS:S models

Hey has anyone seen the new SAS and Leet krew models. I must say I'm reasonably impressed. The Leet model rather nicely dapper - like some kind of evil James Bond. The SAS model just looks damn cool. I'm a big Hunk fan (from Resi) and it's like my wildest fantasy came true.

I think the recent models have been pretty good, but as nice as these look, the problem is with more and more models its irritating to realise quickly whether someone is T or CT when playing. I'm sure some of you will know what I mean.

Oh and I've moved this to Tech/PC talk as thats the place for discussion of PC games.

Yeah, when i started playing css a couple of days ago, i kept mixing up teams and shooting my teammates. Good to have them because they look cool. But hard to tell.

SAS ftw!! I'm not going to be anyone else now. Though I don't like their blue uniform, I love the detail of the SAS logo on the sleeve.

I hate the T one though, it looks like they've warped some disco dude from the 80's and slapped a gun in his hands. Could've thought of a better terrorist.

I've been waiting far to long for that sas one, but it seems to be a worth while wait, it looks quite nice. Are they actualy up now, or is this just the pics they promissed?

Yeah, when i started playing css a couple of days ago, i kept mixing up teams and shooting my teammates. Good to have them because they look cool. But hard to tell.

You should have seen the problems changing the T models caused, they used to be really unique, intill they added kevla to them, that caused loads of tkilling.

I've been waiting far to long for that sas one, but it seems to be a worth while wait, it looks quite nice. Are they actualy up now, or is this just the pics they promissed?
I heard these should be up within a couple of weeks.

As for the whole accidental T-killing thing, I kind of like that whole thing of having to double check your targets before opening fire. It makes it sort of more realistic in a way. Although it is annoying accidentally shooting a team mate in the face after meeting him around a shadowy corner.

Could've thought of a better terrorist.

Ramar this are both from cs 1.6 so it's just an update to the Source engine

I really like the SAS one but the leet crew look a bit silly, but so do most people who believe they are "l33t" I suppose.

At last, theyve got the leet skin back, so many memorys from cs 1.3

l33t crew has been in CS aaages. There is supposed to be 4 skins a side, so we are nearly there i suppose.

CS Source is coming on in leaps and bounds, miles better than CS1.6, because it actually has recoil making it harder for idiots to play i suppose.

I love CS:Source but I never stick with it long enough. I play it for a while and get back into my groove, then I stop playing for ages and suck again. There's just nothing really to hold me there. Maybe if I had a clan of regular players or knew some good popular servers....

Sign in to follow this