NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kurtle Squad

Crash Twinsanity?!?

I know not many people like Crash that much, but I have a soft spot for him (well, actually the bad guys of the series) but does anyone know why Crash Twinsanity didn't come out for GameCube?!!?

I loved crash 1 2 and 3. Dunno why it never ame out on cube, the 'cube didn't get many crash games anyway did it?

i have the wrath of vortex for the cube picked it up for a fiver, such a bad game.

Im going to put my PS2 version of TWOC on eBaY, it'll get me a neat fiver...

Never even half finished it, too similar to number 3

i loved the very first crash game - 2nd was good - 3rd and WOC were crap in my books. i had WOC for ps2 and it just annoyed me

I very much liked the first games, I thought this generation of crash games were bad.

Yes, haha. Apparently WOC is pretty bad, but I think Twinsanity is supposed to be better. What I'm confused about is that the Cube still got Crash Tag Team Racing :S...So Crash obviously hasn't abandoned the Cube.

Twinsanity is in my opinion the best Crash game out there (not played the racing ones). It's rather humerous, nice to look at and quite solid overall.

From what ive played of it, it was quite good just had a bit of a buggy camera if i remember correctly. Hmm might pick it up on my xbox.

Have anyone tried the new crash game? It looks good... but i think its bad...

Yes I have tried it and it's okay

Sign in to follow this