NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Cuphead (18th April 2019)

On 4/24/2019 at 12:59 PM, Kav said:

Don’t think I’ll bother with Hollow Knight after all then. :blank:

I was in the same boat, as I'm not really that good with hard games. 

But, put three hours into hollow knight, and you'll fall in love with the gameplay, the challenge and the world. One of the best games I've played :D

• Thanks 1

Completed the game yesterday. The second to last boss, King Dice, took a lot of time. I could get to the last phase many times but I had problems with the cards he dealt. I also sucked at the dice game and hit a lot of the fields. 

The Devil went down shortly afterwards, he wasn't too hard. Ended the game with a 96 % completion, missed some coins on the Run n Gun levels. 

Apart from the relatively long loading times, I think this game was marvelous. It was never really frustrating as it was mainly down to skill and choice of weapon. Some levels were very hard but overall, they were balanced really well. 

And the presentation, truly outstanding. 

• Like 3

Played this for a bit with a mate just now. It's soooo good.

Frantic, precise and difficult.

It's time for NFL now, but we'll get back to it later :D

• Like 1

Man, Cuphead is so good.

My mate isn't the best with these types of games and I think it's a little more difficult with two players, but we still have so much fun. 
It's not as difficult, as I had expected, though. Especially when my mate dies and I get to play a level without distractions I can usually manage to pull through :D 

Can't wait for Sunday to play this again :peace: 

I wonder what ever happened with the physical release of this game? I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be released before the end of last year.

1 hour ago, drahkon said:

Man, Cuphead is so good.

My mate isn't the best with these types of games and I think it's a little more difficult with two players, but we still have so much fun. 
It's not as difficult, as I had expected, though. Especially when my mate dies and I get to play a level without distractions I can usually manage to pull through :D 

Can't wait for Sunday to play this again :peace: 

Co-op is harder - the bosses have more HP (or the weapons deal less damage). And then there's the distraction of the other player...

Sign in to follow this