NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered (PS4)

VJ6JOze.jpg

HELL YEAH! Just announced at the Sony's pre-TGS show.

Gotta wonder if this was going to be part of the Nintendo Direct? Seems a bit odd it would skip the Switch given it's local co-op setup. If it's online then i'll be all over the PS4 version.

• Like 1

This is awesome news! :D

But this has to get a Switch version as well, surely?

It originated on the GameCube afterall!

@Gadwin "It's your turn to carry the chalice, Kupo!" :grin:

3 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

This is awesome news! :D

But this has to get a Switch version as well, surely?

It originated on the GameCube afterall!

I would imagine so. Still, given that my mates who all played this with me back in the day all have PS4's now, not to mention the lack of voice chat on the Switch, it's gotta be the PS4 version for me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Never played this. What's it like?

It's great with mates. The game was built around working together as a team of 4 and it had an amazing soundtrack. 

49 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

It's great with mates. The game was built around working together as a team of 4 and it had an amazing soundtrack. 

Unless you're the one stuck with the chalice. :heh:

• Haha 2

Definately getting this game when it comes out, played it a lot on the gamecube :)

Would be nice to play multiplayer online if its added as I only played it in singleplayer back in the day.

• Like 1

On 11/09/2018 at 3:52 PM, Gadwin said:

Definately getting this game when it comes out, played it a lot on the gamecube :)

Would be nice to play multiplayer online if its added as I only played it in singleplayer back in the day.

What did you think of the single player back in the day? I really struggled to get on with it by myself but could see how much fun it could be with others.  It’d be nice to know whether I should’ve given it another chance!

Sign in to follow this