N-Europe

FIFA World Cup: Russia 2018

Julius

9 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Embarrassing from Henderson. Columbia are dirty fucks though aren’t they.

Still a red card though. 

That Columbian staff memeber was shocking giving Sterling a nudge as he was coming off.

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Like 1

Colombia are dirty as fuck, but McGuire clearly just kicked that dude in the head!? It pisses me off at how bias the commentators are when it comes to England. I understand that they obviously want England to win, but try and be professional for 90 mins. "Oh yeah, Maguire just catches him accidentally - he obviously didn't mean it"

England haven't really created much this game. Once Columbia actually decided to start playing football in the last 15 minutes, they looked the better team, imo. It's an absolutely rubbish game, but you'd expect much better from England. Can't see to carve clear chances.

Just now, Happenstance said:

I’m going to be livid if England lose this. You cannot let pieces of shit like Columbia continue through.

I think they'll come good in extra time, but yeah, they should have put this one to bed already. The momentum is with Columbia now.

Maybe we just need to be realistic and accept that this is our level. We are a team that qualified second out of the group. I think being on the "easier" side of the draw and seeing the calibre of teams that are left on England's side has inflated expectations to unrealistic levels. "England" have a great chance of making it to the final. Just like Columbia do.