NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

FIFA World Cup: Russia 2018

9 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Embarrassing from Henderson. Columbia are dirty fucks though aren’t they.

Still a red card though. 

That Columbian staff memeber was shocking giving Sterling a nudge as he was coming off.

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Like 1

Is there some sort of prerequisite that all South American teams need to play like absolute dickheads? This Columbia team are a right bunch of pricks. I don't mind a sly tackle here or there or putting yourself about, but there are limits. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Still a red card though. 

That Columbian staff memeber was shocking giving Sterling a nudge as he was coming off.

Oh no doubt it was a red, can’t believe he got away with it.

Penalty to England. Pushing at a corner. 
"Herp Derp, I didn't know there was a camera watching me, ref!"

Henderson always lets his anger get the better of him.

Glad we’re winning though. Can’t let a dodgy team like Columbia get any further!

Get in!

I'm fuming with the Columbian players who were hacking up the pen spot. How dirty can you be? 

These kind of matches should be looked at after the fact. Columbia doing all this should result in an International ban.

• Like 1

Colombia are dirty as fuck, but McGuire clearly just kicked that dude in the head!? It pisses me off at how bias the commentators are when it comes to England. I understand that they obviously want England to win, but try and be professional for 90 mins. "Oh yeah, Maguire just catches him accidentally - he obviously didn't mean it"

Did Maguire just dive? And Henderson didn't come across very well before the penalty was taken. Does that count as a headbutt?
It's a shit game, tbh. 

Fair play to Maguire though - he dived and then instantly admitted to it.

1 minute ago, bob said:

Fair play to Maguire though - he dived and then instantly admitted to it.

Missed that, because there was a chance straight afterwards.
Just play the game, guuuuys. This Columbia team look pretty disappointing.

Columbia have just started to play football. They've probably left it too late, but they're applying a bit of pressure now.

That Cuadrado chance...huge miss. Have to be finishing those. He's been a bit shit tonight.

What do we think then, will Southgate shake the Columbian coach’s hand? I expect he will but I know I wouldn’t.

England haven't really created much this game. Once Columbia actually decided to start playing football in the last 15 minutes, they looked the better team, imo. It's an absolutely rubbish game, but you'd expect much better from England. Can't see to carve clear chances.

I’m going to be livid if England lose this. You cannot let pieces of shit like Columbia continue through.

• Like 1

Just now, Happenstance said:

I’m going to be livid if England lose this. You cannot let pieces of shit like Columbia continue through.

I think they'll come good in extra time, but yeah, they should have put this one to bed already. The momentum is with Columbia now.

Typical naivety from England, can't imagine them winning this now. Colombia look more likely to score, England look out of ideas.

Maybe we just need to be realistic and accept that this is our level. We are a team that qualified second out of the group. I think being on the "easier" side of the draw and seeing the calibre of teams that are left on England's side has inflated expectations to unrealistic levels. "England" have a great chance of making it to the final. Just like Columbia do. 

Sign in to follow this