Glen-i

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

Recommended Posts

Sure, I can play from just after 5PM until... whenever dinner's ready, so might be able to get an hour or so in. :D

Just got a main site article to promote in a certain other thread first. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the hunts, guys. Got quite a bit off of my "unfinished quest list"

Got a few moments as well.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Silver Rath one made for a cool freeze frame too:

D3kXFZsU8AAvICW?format=jpg&name=large

:cool: 

Thanks for the hunts.

:peace:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, RedShell said:

I sure would, what time did you have in mind?

Is 8pm good for you? I'm available whenever.

Don't forget to vote for the Game Boy games though. Deadline is very soon.

Edited by Glen-i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Is 8pm good for you? I'm available whenever.

Don't forget to vote for the Game Boy games though. Deadline is very soon.

Yeah, that should be cool. :)

I shall PM you my vote in a bit.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

Give me around 15 minutes @RedShell, this meal is going on longer than I anticipated.

No probs. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And with that sudden disconnection, I think I'm done for the night.

Thanks for the hunting, guys.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

And with that sudden disconnection, I think I'm done for the night.

Thanks for the hunting, guys.

Hehehe! It made for a great video moment at least, will post tomorrow. :hehe:

Thanks for playing! :peace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Glen-i & @Ugh first aid some clips from last night:

"Proof" that a Prowler is equal to 2 hunters!: :heh:

Bit windy here isn't it?:

I'll be with you in a second, Dino Chav:

Why have you two stopped moving?...Oh.:

:peace:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Man, I knew that Soothing Roll was great for getting out of tight situations, but I didn't think it was that effective!

Oh well, I got away with a very dignified dive. Wind is just a suggestion, after all.

I think I got a couple of recordings, but I don't have the time to post them at the mo. Will do so later.

EDIT: Oh right, before I go off to Smash Bros with kids, would @S.C.G and @RedShell be up for a short hunting session at around 5pm today?

Edited by Glen-i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

EDIT: Oh right, before I go off to Smash Bros with kids, would @S.C.G and @RedShell be up for a short hunting session at around 5pm today?

I’d be up for that. :) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

EDIT: Oh right, before I go off to Smash Bros with kids, would @S.C.G and @RedShell be up for a short hunting session at around 5pm today?

That'd be cool. :D

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annnd I'm out... :( sorry guys, just the way today has gone, gotta get dinner sorted as its been a busy Sunday, another time though I'll be happy to hunt. :peace:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the hunts @RedShell.

I didn't get any recordings, but I did get an interesting end screen from Saturday.

D4IX6SuUcAEzlUu?format=jpg&name=large

I can only assume @Ugh first aid wants to stab herself because she can't majestically fly through the air like us.

It's the only explanation.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any seasoned hunters fancy helping out a HR6 level veteran blast through some key quests this evening? 

I'm being that disgusting hunter who wants to get through to G rank as quickly as possible with as much help as possible rather than take my time with it; at the moment I'm gaming one evening a week or so, so want to make the most of it!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Any seasoned hunters fancy helping out a HR6 level veteran blast through some key quests this evening? 

I'm being that disgusting hunter who wants to get through to G rank as quickly as possible with as much help as possible rather than take my time with it; at the moment I'm gaming one evening a week or so, so want to make the most of it!

Sure, I'll help out a fellow hunter in NEed! :D

If either @Glen-i or @RedShell are about, chances are they might be up for some hunts as well.

What time shall we hunt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I might be able to tear myself away from Smash Bros. for a few hunts. :hehe:

*EDIT*

@Kaepora_Gaebora, you setting up a hub?

Edited by RedShell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

Sure, I'll help out a fellow hunter in NEed! :D

If either @Glen-i or @RedShell are about, chances are they might be up for some hunts as well.

What time shall we hunt?

What time could you chaps be free from? I can probably be on in about 10 minutes, need to duck out for half an hour at some point, and then back on for a later one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RedShell said:

I might be able to tear myself away from Smash Bros. for a few hunts. :hehe:

*EDIT*

@Kaepora_Gaebora, you setting up a hub?

Went for 1243 as the passcode....just because 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want total annihilation here, I don't care if I'm a filthy passenger in all of this while everyone else does the hard stuff! 

Also yeah I'll be ducking out at some point for a bit, and then likely back on after, so if i stop moving then feel free to leave the session!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now