NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
monkeyDluffy

another release dates speculation

Im very happy with all of what was being said, but i cant believe the amount of whiners on here!

Top quality games, 100% WORKING (Hey, they wont put a faulty copy online) and slight improvements. Remember, we are getting wi-fi free, so why whine?

You dont have to buy these games!

Im happy with all of that, now all im hoping is that its true, but from the NOE forums... doubt it. All i hear on there is shit.

PS I think the European price of £164.99 does work from a mathematical point of view when you factor in US release prices.. but our economy is slightly stronger with inflation.

I wouldn't expect it to launch below £184.99 with or without a game, remember people wont buy something if they think it is a piece of junk.. Nintendo needs to ensure the image of the console's design and capabilities is strong.. expect fancy packaging with PowerBook style Apple photos of the console to show how small the thing is and plenty of colourful screens to show how pretty it is compared to the xbox 360.

xbox £300+

PS3 £400+ (remember blu-ray)

when you see a Revolution for £165 you're gonna think what a piece of crap.. £185 is a stronger number, and I feel it is more realistic.

I smell a 14 year old american kid.

Maybe you shouldn't live in a house next to a donut shop?

(Heh, sorry for being stereotypical)

Maybe you shouldn't live in a house next to a donut shop?

(Heh, sorry for being stereotypical)

No, i live beside McDonalds.

(Had to follow it up :D)

when you see a Revolution for £165 you're gonna think what a piece of crap.. £185 is a stronger number, and I feel it is more realistic.

steep price drops make a system look cheap. If they start out low and avoid price drops, that wont matter.

yes i will take this with a pinch of salt.

if this source was from nintendo how does he/she know the price of the PS3???

all the ninty info is completely plausable though. good guesses to me.

That doesn't work out so well really. Remember that £'s are worth more then €'s. £165 is probably about €240, which does look pretty comeptitive from my point of view. Also, €240 is a lot of money to me. €200 is reasonably good looking even. Also, remember that £185 is about €270, which for not all that much extra, you can get an Xbox 360 Core System.

With the price they have to aim lower then Xbox 360 Core System, but not too low or it'll risk looking like a heap of shit. £165 may not look that great in the UK, but €240 really looks competitive, well, at least from my point of view.

A core package here is £279.99, That's a whole extra £100.

WHEN they are on stock..

Core System by its self is £210,so we know rev will definently be cheaper than that

So, let me get this straight...the way for Nintendo to win is to overprice or make an expensive console? Please think that over...

So, let me get this straight...the way for Nintendo to win is to overprice or make an expensive console? Please think that over...

No...it's to make it not seem like a cheap piece of shit.

I kinda don't mind the prices for the games. I don't really know. I think they should be a little cheaper though.

NES £1

SNES £3

N64 £7.50

Sign in to follow this