NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Photoshop request

As the title implies I have a little favour to ask from one of you Photoshop wizards.

DQ79qzRUEAAJWfr.jpg

The hammer needs to be moved a little to the left (or the text a little to the right). I tried it with my awesome Paint skills, but it looks shit.

I want to use it for my lockscreen, but this is what it's looking like right now:

QyKZIYu.jpg

The hammer is cut off on the right and it fucking irritates me.

If anybody has some free time and could help me out with it, I'd appreciate it :) If not, no harm done.

(also: if this shouldn't be its own thread, remove it)

I'm certainly not the guy to ask when it comes to Photoshop, never used it ever. But @RedShell did a smashing job on my signature. So maybe he can help?

BTW, my Paint skills are way more awesome than yours.

glen_s_photoshop_skillz_by_glen_i-d621dn

You can't one-up that. Just go home!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 3

Would this work on your phone? If not I can move it over even more. And I can cut off all the excess red on the right if needed.
Just let me know!

ildLogD.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, sven said:

I want to try out GIMP for editing my pics because it seems to have quite some strong features but does anyone know if GIMP re-duplicates images in case I mess something up when editing?

I use GIMP 2.8 for making graphics up for reviews etc here and there, it's great. :)

I don't know about re-duplicating images but you can copy and duplicate layers... stuff like that, if that's what you meant, or you can have a copy of it in another tab. ::shrug:

It has an infinite undo button as well I think, so you can easily go back if you mess up. :D

Give it a go anyway I'd say, it's a fantastic program, especially as it's free as well. :peace:

Uh-oh, here I go again.

ncsn1Ok.jpg

I'd like to have this as my phone wallpaper. This is what it looks like now:

rXV8Gdg.png

Anyone (@Eenuh :heart:) here who can move the text below the time and date to make the whole song title visible?

Sign in to follow this